Return Of A Classic

Should Nintendo Revive this Classic? (POLL/PETITION)

• Yes

Votes: 114 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 11.6%

• Total voters
Why the hell would you not want this game to come out? Would it effect you in anyway if it didn't come out. You should've said yes, because a cult classic can only bring more gamers to the Wii. Doop.

Of course they should. Those games look great and I think that if they make a sequel to the DS or to the Wii it would be a great sucess.

Of course I would like this game to be revived. But Nintendo has stated numerous times in the past Kid Icarus will never have a sequel. Then again I guess they could call it something else :O i Still Vote YES

Carlos said:
Of course they should. Those games look great and I think that if they make a sequel to the DS or to the Wii it would be a great sucess.
True. Thats what I'm hoping, if we do see a Kid Icarus/Pit title for the Wii, there should probably be one for the DS with classic style gameplay and vice-versa. One can hope.

Game Looks Good!

I Say Yes I Hope They Do!

It Could Be The New Main Character For Nintendo!

Something Dark Like Metroid And Zelda But Still Different!

I've never played the NES version, but people have said such great things about it I'm all up for it. What are the chances of seeing the original on the Virtual Console? Have Nintendo said anything about how many titles they are hoping to bring to the Service?

you kinda figure if they will put the time into bringing in an oldschool chraceter and revamping the design, there's bound to be a game of his own out... Like when they had starfox when they made his new adventure when it was a 3rd person shooter. and dk with dk64

Yeah, but this one seems to have more potential at being made into a good game than starfox adventure was.

RichardC01 said:
I've never played the NES version, but people have said such great things about it I'm all up for it. What are the chances of seeing the original on the Virtual Console? Have Nintendo said anything about how many titles they are hoping to bring to the Service?
yeah, I'm almost 100% sure it will be released for the VC. I think Nintendo are releasing 12 games a week.

hi i am new but i still love this game, they should deffinatly bring it back

well ive never played kid icarus before, but i think anything can be made for the wii, and made great, too. the character design for pit in ssbb already looks amazing

Im sure that Pit is going to be great in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He has great moves and I sure I will like to play like him.
I hope Nintendo makes a sequel because I would buy it.

Back