Return Of A Classic

Should Nintendo Revive this Classic? (POLL/PETITION)

• Yes

Votes: 114 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 11.6%

• Total voters
I voted yes, i used to spend hours playing that game, its awesome. I definately want them to make a new game

Is the game of Kid Icarus for the Nes coming to the virtual console? I would like to have it in the Wii.

By the way Metroidz love your new avatar.

Lol. Thanks.

Someone above asked the same question as you:

MetroidZ said:
Yeah, but this one seems to have more potential at being made into a good game than starfox adventure was.

RichardC01 said:
I've never played the NES version, but people have said such great things about it I'm all up for it. What are the chances of seeing the original on the Virtual Console? Have Nintendo said anything about how many titles they are hoping to bring to the Service?
yeah, I'm almost 100% sure it will be released for the VC. I think Nintendo are releasing 12 games a week.

Never mind.

Zori said:
Of course I would like this game to be revived. But Nintendo has stated numerous times in the past Kid Icarus will never have a sequel. Then again I guess they could call it something else :O i Still Vote YES
Have you got a link to prove that, I'm just a little skeptical because with what Nintendo said more recently has got thinking that there will be a sequel.

Also, In a 2005 interview with IGN, game designer Shigeru Miyamoto hinted that a new Kid Icarus game could be released for the Wii console. "Well who knows?"

At E3 2006, after introducing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (in which Pit will be a playable character), Miyamoto suggested that Kid Icarus could very possibly appear on the Wii at a later date (and he didn't mean SSBB). I know it was a suggestion, but we also know what Miyamoto can do, especially when its "very possible".

i always loved this game .. would be awesome to see it come back

If they worked on details and reviving on his looks for SSBB, then why shouldn't they?! Haha. I really loved the game for Gameboy. I hope they do.

Wii want icarus Wii want icarus Wii want icarus WII WANT ICARUS!!!! ya i'd so get this game...but multiplayer (preferably co-op) would attract moooore.... IM GETTING IT IF IT COMES OUT...and i voted yes even after i voted and it said no you cant but i did anyway...and im gonna anyway this will be aweosme. they would make this awesome with the bigger arsenal and stuff...and multiplayer (again) would be cool...if would have to be epic like zelda though...OH NO I SAID THE UNSPEACKABLE A NEW ZELDA!!! OMG OMG OMG...it will be cool though

Last edited:
I may get flammed a lil but oh well. I had Kid Icarus for the game boy and thought it was dredfull. I personally could care less if was brought back. Now Ghost N Goblins is another story! Kung-Fu, Rygar, Ikari Warriors!!!! Those are treasures.

Lethal said:
I may get flammed a lil but oh well. I had Kid Icarus for the game boy and thought it was dredfull. I personally could care less if was brought back. Now Ghost N Goblins is another story! Kung-Fu, Rygar, Ikari Warriors!!!! Those are treasures.

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Back