Returning Games....

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
I just bought Super Paper Mario and it turns out the reviews for the game were wonderful and i just played and was like omfg this game sucks.... I bought it at gamestop and can i return it? It says i can return it within a 7 day period which is this sunday(till the 7th day). It says i can trade it in for similar games or store credit? Anyone know? or have experience with this. The game is brand spanking new and the manual wasnt touched. I was gonna say the game is corrupted or malfunctioning and want my money back.
What you guys think?

bump.. I just need an answer soon because i wont be on for the rest of the week until i return the game

You should be able to sell it for full or close to full price in store credit. Although I'd call your store first before going.

if its been opened, no you cannot return it for full price but you can sell it back to them for probably half the price you paid for it or ebay it to get more

what you would need to do is say it doesnt work on your wii, at that point im guessing theyll give you a new game to try and youll have to return that one

theyll probly test it and say its working fine, EB games here will swap your game within 7days if you dont like it so i get all my games from there, dnt know if thats the same story with gamestop

yeah, malfunctions only get same game returns.

Ebay it. you might get 75% or so back from GS, but they specialize in rip offs. The only game to get 100% is Zelda I believe.

Just get your battery pack, or better yet, just ask them.

If you really don't want the game, return it before 7 days and just get stuff you'll use, like you said. they'll give you full store credit at least within those 7 days.

I hope you at least gave it an hour of gameplay before you decided that you did not like it. It takes a while to get into it.

Anyways your opinion is your opinion... if the store wont take it back, then sell it on ebay. I just got $40 for selling Wario Smooth Moves.

Back