Reviews

hey i could write reviews for the forum as i have done it in many forums before
I have contacted ion many times on this matter but never once have i recieved a reply so lets get names down of who wants to have this done and send it to him or something to that effect.

Come on give this man some rep for thinking o that

I suspect you want a petition.

We have places where we can put reveiws.

But i suppose it would be nice to have a proper sub forum for reveiws and get a team together to write reveiws. I sometimes try to put a little mini reveiw in some threads but yeah it would be good to have proper reveiws from the wiichat members.

yeah come on lets get a team of people to do it
CPt mcloud i think you would want to do it?
so thats 2 people
lets get more

I'm not bothered if we get a reveiw sub forum or not because we aready have places to post them but the reveiw team idea is good.

If somebody realy feels strongly on this then they should do the petition i mentioned but either way wiichat is good anyway.

yep lets get a group of names together so thats
e7ernal
....wiiiiiii.....
wii_cammy
Cpt.mcloud
Rabid_toaster
Chain_blade
FR.
Wii_smurf
thewiirules123
Retman
Jay61
Mojor Skittish
Lee.Jarrat

Ill edit every time someone puts there name down

get as many people to look at this please

Last edited:
we cant only people with privileges can
see i can show you
wii_cammy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ah right..... Hmmmmm abit weird. Then I think you should have somewhere to put them lol - Thanks for pointing this out to me

Good idea, the other forums are getting clogged with reviews (there are tons). Think of the work for the mods. though - they have to move every review and move it to the new section. However creating a new section is very simple...I've done it many times on other forums.

Back