en4neo
darkprinny
The_loose_cannon
dja11101995
Lord Haku
E7ernal
Wii_BrEnDo2007

Im now beggin for this to be done please

Yeah, please feel free to put me down. My spelligand grammar are fine and I do not use lots of abbreviations.

...wiiiiiii.....
wii_cammy
Cpt.mcloud
Rabid_toaster
Chain_blade
FR.
Wii_smurf
thewiirules123
Retman
Jay61
Mojor Skittish
lee.jarratt
ajnokia
Mk_south_london
demonflair
WIIDS
wiitendo
en4neo
darkprinny
The_loose_cannon
dja11101995
Lord Haku
E7ernal
Wii_BrEnDo2007
WiiGod
Zori

If you haven't already done so, you guys should post about this in the feedback forum. It'd be more appropriate.

wii_cammy said:
...wiiiiiii.....
wii_cammy
Cpt.mcloud
Rabid_toaster
Chain_blade
FR.
Wii_smurf
thewiirules123
Retman
Jay61
Mojor Skittish
lee.jarratt
ajnokia
Mk_south_london
demonflair
WIIDS
wiitendo
en4neo
darkprinny
The_loose_cannon
dja11101995
Lord Haku
E7ernal
Wii_BrEnDo2007
WiiGod
Zori

Im quite far down the list , thats mean :(

Got a few things in the pipeline and a review section is definitely one of them.

There's gonna be some new features and additions popping up here over the coming weeks, hopefully early this week the chagnes will start.

I'd much rather put a proper review section in place - similar to other gaming websites rather than just dump them all in a forum. Would be so much nicer to have a proper rating system and game database don't you agree?

Edit: It's great to see the enthusiasm though and im sure it'll be a big hit!

i0n said:
Got a few things in the pipeline and a review section is definitely one of them.

There's gonna be some new features and additions popping up here over the coming weeks, hopefully early this week the chagnes will start.

I'd much rather put a proper review section in place - similar to other gaming websites rather than just dump them all in a forum. Would be so much nicer to have a proper rating system and game database don't you agree?

Awesome, thanks i0n. Plus i guess this thread worked?
Thanks again i0n!
Lee J

i0n said:

Edit: It's great to see the enthusiasm though and im sure it'll be a big hit!

nice, sounds good!

btw, is wiichat officially 1 year old yet?

Back