revolution controller?!

laguano

Wiichat Member
Oct 28, 2006
California
So, i searched for a bluetooth device with my phone, and i remembered that the Wiimote used bluetooth, so i pushed the sync button so my phone can notice it, here is the video.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMJ7LufQ27w[/MEDIA]

if you cant read that, it says Nintendo RVL-CN...

Does it stand for revolution controller?

it is the nintendo controller but i don't know what the RVL-CN is and can you send stuff to and from ??

Yes, the RVL stands for ReVoLution. The Wii uses this acronym to tag it's components. Just as the Gamecube uses DOLphin (DOL). The CN? Let me figure it out....

ShawVAuto said:
Yes, the RVL stands for ReVoLution. The Wii uses this acronym to tag it's components. Just as the Gamecube uses DOLphin (DOL). The CN? Let me figure it out....

maybe CoNtroller

whatever the hell it means (btw i concur it means Revolution controller) that's a pretty nifty find.

Last edited:
FoxRox said:
Congrats laguano, you officially have way too much time on your hands.:thumbsup:

haha, Not really, if you listen carefully, you can hear me Downloading the opera Browser.. it beats just sitting there...

laguano said:
haha, Not really, if you listen carefully, you can hear me Downloading the opera Browser.. it beats just sitting there...

yeah, I hear you man.

I don't think it will do anything with a phone. Also fyi, each Wiimote, Nunchuck, and Classic Controller has "RVL" stamped on it(on the bottom/back etc.).

Back