richest wiipoints person on wiichat

I have about 10k. I'm sitting on 1k now, awaiting a game worthy of the pts. If not I'll get Punchout and Zelda II later. Right now I have a lot of games to play.

whats the biggest wii card you can buy? like i only see 2000 wiipoint cards in stores

Last edited:
You can only buy 2000 cards I believe..

Go away you leach.

Isn't there any mods and admins to ban these pathetic beggers?

From what I've read, he was just asking who has the most Wii Points, not begging.

I currently have 0. I buy them when I need them, and have only bought a total of 2 games 1,000 each.

ive heard there is a card you can buy...i think it is a target ...special light up wii card...that can load it up past 2000? like a wii credit card or something?

is that true....i think it looks like this wii-target-giftcard.jpg

Syntax said:
From what I've read, he was just asking who has the most Wii Points, not begging.

Yet... somehow I think it's a scheme... a wonderful scheme... besides- this will promote special requests from the daily beggers we get anyways :lol: if he's (specifically) isn't, then j'scuse.

@Driftking, that thing looks pointlessly ugly :S more of a collectible than a card. I like mine so I can fit it in my wallet or something.

261311 said:
Yet... somehow I think it's a scheme... a wonderful scheme... besides- this will promote special requests from the daily beggers we get anyways :lol: if he's (specifically) isn't, then j'scuse.

@Driftking, that thing looks pointlessly ugly :S more of a collectible than a card. I like mine so I can fit it in my wallet or something.

CAN YOU RELOAD NORMAL CARDS....SAY YOU BUY LIKE A 10 DOLLAR ONE...CAN U LOAD IT PAST 20 THE NEXT TIME?

Syntax said:
You can only buy 2000 cards I believe..

I'm almost certain that this is the same person who made a thread demanding [not asking, mind you] that one of us buy him the internet channel.

Dont have any Wii points and never have, I dont like the VC

I have gotten so many points....I've lost track..Ugh...probaly have had roughly 12,000 Points.(Not joking)
I have 2500 points right now. And I have a full page of VC games:lol:

driftking2 said:
whats the biggest wii card you can buy? like i only see 2000 wiipoint cards in stores

2000 is the highest card you can buy, although you can put your credit card number in on the shop channel and buy as many points as you want.

^Could this be the one and only Cloud, or a very unfortunate coincidence? hm...

Last edited:
Back