Ridley in Brawl.

andrewguy said:
there's like a 0.5% chance of this guy being a playable character. not to be negative but these are the factors:

-too big
-not enough moves (unless u can think of some)
-he's able to fly

GREAT FOR A BOSS THOUGH!!! :ciappa:
*sigh* Ok let's try this again.

-Read all of my posts including the first post for this
- Read first post for moveset
- This is the worst reason i've ever heard why he shouldn't be playable. Did you not see the gliding update? Pit, Metaknight, and Charizard all are able to fly. That's all I hopefully need to say.

And yes great for a boss, even better for a PC and a boss.

ok wreked, i very much respect this post, so ill be giving you some rep points for that, but now you have to respect my opinion that, i just dont see him being playebable, i seen him being a boss for sure, but playeable, to me, that is completely out of the question, srry dude, it wouldnt really work for me, but i really like the way you think, way da go, very well done thread

zapasant93 said:
ok wreked, i very much respect this post, so ill be giving you some rep points for that, but now you have to respect my opinion that, i just dont see him being playebable, i seen him being a boss for sure, but playeable, to me, that is completely out of the question, srry dude, it wouldnt really work for me, but i really like the way you think, way da go, very well done thread
I completely respect you're opinion on Ridley. I'm sure there are characters that you really like, but I feel won't make. Not everybody is going to agree with me. I'm fine with that. And yes I would be very suprised if he wasn't a boss. I would be even more suprised if he wasn't playable.

tell me this. how does an flying character play? hell i bet he could fly during the whole match and swipe at random. also. ANDROSS is an assist trophy. and hes the main boss in starfox. lastly most of those moves wouldnt make sense (down + a = claw swipe to ground) how would that hurt anyone?

balrogs.pa said:
tell me this. how does an flying character play? hell i bet he could fly during the whole match and swipe at random. also. ANDROSS is an assist trophy. and hes the main boss in starfox. lastly most of those moves wouldnt make sense (down + a = claw swipe to ground) how would that hurt anyone?
Uh yeah usually flyers like ridley flap their wings to fly. And about andross. Wolf is more of a villian for more current game then andross. And how could a floating head be playable. Umm if somebody was under him the claw would hit him. Does that make sense?

Well what i think is...........hmmmm, yea im gonna say it!!!

Ridely is to freaking Big....how in the world will he fit in the stage...and im not talking about the one samus was found fighting in that pic on the first page..

CyanRussel said:
Well what i think is...........hmmmm, yea im gonna say it!!!

Ridely is to freaking Big....how in the world will he fit in the stage...and im not talking about the one samus was found fighting in that pic on the first page..
You know that my reasons that he could easily be resized make sense. You just don't like me now and you feel like being a b***h. I'm not going to even bother trying to convince you.

what if big characters or bosses can be playable ounce you do something realy special

like beat everything on hard with one life and unlock everything

Wreked said:
You know that my reasons that he could easily be resized make sense. You just don't like me now and you feel like being a b***h. I'm not going to even bother trying to convince you.
Where in the world do ppl come up with, "I dont like you....or Cyan hates everyone on wiichat".....why dont you guys go around and ask all of the wiichat members saying, (do you like CyanRussel or not, when your done asking....come tell me)otherwise.....naw,naw,naw...you know what, im gonna stop right there! *For Now*:wink:

To your quote: Why would they resize him for?!?!? That would totally mess up his outlook and everything....try and rethink that....IF YOU CAN..

CyanRussel said:
To your quote: Why would they resize him for?!?!? That would totally mess up his outlook and everything....try and rethink that....IF YOU CAN..
To please people like you. The ones complaining about size. They resize him to please you, if that's possible.

Wreked said:
To please people like you. The ones complaining about size. They resize him to please you, if that's possible.
Oh that was so harsh....and after messing up his size...he'd be the most hated character on SSBB.....Ninty would be dissappointed also for "Wreking" up a famous character

CyanRussel said:
Oh that was so harsh....and after messing up his size...he'd be the most hated character on SSBB.....Ninty would be dissappointed also for "Wreking" up a famous character
Oh yeah changing a size, which was done for bowser, would make many people hate him because he was even in there at all. And is ninty a person?

i will say this again

ridly could be turned smaller

he was turned smaller in melee

plus theres only one metroid character :wink: :yesnod: :thumbsup:

Wreked said:
Oh yeah changing a size, which was done for bowser, would make many people hate him because he was even in there at all. And is ninty a person?
Bowser only grew taller and fatter:lol: Ridley would get big/long in width....im not even sure he'll be able to fit in Final Destination...

Ninty is an abrev. for Nintendo

Back