Ridley in Brawl.

Hey, hey, hey!
I'm not on sides.
Plus I had no clue what I was talking about earlier! I was tired.
=.=

Anyway

PROS-Ridly Being in
-This arguement would stop. =.=
-There would be another metroid character
-Lots of people will be satisfied.

Cons-Ridley being in
-His moveset. 'Nuff Said.
-His size. And yes they can downsize him. Think, What aspects are going to change though? THINK! I don't think he was as big as bowser in the first place. Bigger maybe.

Now, think about-
-His Final Smash
-THE MEGA AND POISON MUSHROOM
-Again, his moveset.
-HIS VERSION!!!
-If you can downsize something, why not use the current version?!?

I don't really care. You Decide.

how big is ridley again? O, yea... like 10 times as big as SAMUS!!! HE WOULD BE BIGGER THEN CPT. OLIMARS LEVEL!!! WOULDN'T WORK!!!

bamblakopz said:
how big is ridley again? O, yea... like 10 times as big as SAMUS!!! HE WOULD BE BIGGER THEN CPT. OLIMARS LEVEL!!! WOULDN'T WORK!!!
Alright. Ridley is a billion times bigger than Samus, ZOMFG. Surely you realize, if every character was left the size they were supposed to be, this game wouldn't even work out?

THEY CAN RESIZE RIDLEY LIKE THEY DID EVERYONE ELSE.

LemonManX said:
I'd be more angry if he was left big and lowered to the level of pushover SSE boss. Because I doubt they'll be remotely challenging.

That's why they made a hard setting.

OT: I passionately fought Ridley's appearance in brawl. Why? I have no idea. I posted in this thread so long ago arguing with Wreked about it. I change my opinion. Either Ridley or another Metroid Character must be in Brawl. We have Mario and his Gang, Donkey Kong and Diddy, Link and his Crew, Pokemon are everywhere. Even Fire Emblem has gotten more attention. We should add another character.

I believe we should add one of three bounty hunters from MP3:C
we should add either
Gandrayda
Ghor
Rundas

I personally would like to see Rundas in brawl.

ssbb_lover said:
Alright. Ridley is a billion times bigger than Samus, ZOMFG. Surely you realize, if every character was left the size they were supposed to be, this game wouldn't even work out?

THEY CAN RESIZE RIDLEY LIKE THEY DID EVERYONE ELSE.
Name one character that was big and they resized him/her smaller... I don't think there a re any, and if they are, its like 2 feet smaller or something nothing huge... Ridley is HUGE! And to resize ridley wouldn't make sense... Samus only being 2 feet smaller then ridley would be stupid...
I think ridley will be a space embassy boss and an AT.... thats all...

Bowser was sized down. And don't use the "smaller model" argument. How'd they make that smaller model? They sized him down. Captain Olimar is the size of a quarter in his Pikmin games, however he's now just as big as Mario.

It could easily be done for Ridley as well (e.g. Ridley in the beginning of SSBM).

Bowser is big... ridley is HUGE... cpt. olimar never had anything to compare his height to... When bowser is standing next to Mario in smash, u don't really get the feeling that he is to small... I guarantee that is ridley was sized down for smash, everyone who has ever played a metriod would understand my point... a lot of ppl's point actually.

Are you saying the Ridley in the SSBM video would be too tall/big?!

On the Olimar subject, yes, there are things to compare to him. A tin can is 10x as big as Olimar...Mario can hold a can in his hand. I think it's pretty obvious.

No other character, If there was some huge tree boss or something, and the tree was 100 times the size of olimar and the tree boss joined ssbb as well, then that would be dumb... but nothing like that happens...
Have u ever seem Mario and cpt olimar side by side in any game? No... Have u seen Samus and Ridley side by side? yes... thats my piont

Last edited:
So you don't think having a humongous koopa and a quarter-sized person nearly the same size odd, but replacing Bowser with Ridley is?

Back