Ridley is here!

RIDLEY MAY STILL BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER:
Honestly, I'm fine if he's just a boss, but I saw a picture on gonintendo.com of all of the characters at the end of Subspace Emissary and a sized-down Ridley was one of them!

GigaRidley said:
RIDLEY MAY STILL BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER:
Honestly, I'm fine if he's just a boss, but I saw a picture on gonintendo.com of all of the characters at the end of Subspace Emissary and a sized-down Ridley was one of them!
i'm pretty sure it shows major accomplishments, such as beating a character story or beating a boss

Lmao! I'm sorry, but...

"RIDLEY COULD STILL BE PLAYABLE!" lol...He has as much of a chance as I thought Nook did...(Which any AC character was deconfirmed in Iwata Asks 5)

Here's the major problem. Nintendo had to open beta test the game. The people who got copies of this game leaked as much info as possible. The benefit is we get tons of info. The problem is Nintendo may be more anal with Mario kart Wii and limit who gets into beta. Nintendo does most of their public beta testing in Japan.

I don't really care about leaked Mario Kart Wii info though, since I'll be playing Brawl to death.

As for Ridley, let's cross our fingers from Smash Bros. 4.

Luigi man said:
electric mouse+hot bounty hunter= absloulte pwnage
Luigi man's opinion+Tomatktchp's opinion= True

This is one of the reasons I'm buying Brawl. To freaking own with Pikachu together with ZSS.

LemonManX said:
Disappointing.

Especially since they bought back Falco and made shitty R.O.B playable.

Oh well, maybe Smash Bros. 4.
Um, spoiler tags much?

..jerk

I wanna pwn with sonic and link, thats a sweet combination ^_^

More Characters!!!!!!

Read this
said by iwata himself in the interview with sakurai
35 characters might be just the minimum

iwata said Quote "Every time we add to the series, we increase the number of characters, and Smash Bros. Brawl has pushed this to the limit"

Damascus said:
Bah, looking at a cutscene, Luigi gets turned into a trophy very stupidly... Doesn't even fight X_X. Not saving anyone, either.

Yeah, but that's the brilliance! It's just like luigi to be scared of Waddle Dees and get cheap shot in the back. It's the story of his life; The short straw is glued to his hand.

Back