=Ridley= My perspective on how tall he'll be "IF" he were playable in SSBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to think that Kirby looks 'retarded' when he is re-sized. That means he isn't going to be in Brawl, right?

You're a minority. There is an extremely good chance that Ridley will be in Brawl.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I happen to think that Kirby looks 'retarded' when he is re-sized. That means he isn't going to be in Brawl, right?

You're a minority. There is an extremely good chance that Ridley will be in Brawl.

i think he's going to be in brawl, i just think it's goign to be dumb. Keep in mind that his size(8 in) was determined by an anime based on him, you can't really base character info on the anime.....

and how do you know that all the other character's aren't really around 9 inches tall.....i mean they do fight a hand like 4 times their size, maybe they're even smaller?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Perfect size, although the size argument as a whole is poor, that is a good counter-argument.
What do you mean by that. Please explain.

mushroomedmario said:
d) character discussion thread, or there is a ridley thread...don't you ever learn your lesson?

I was tired. My bad. Also I'm not in the mood to bump an old ass topic so I'll make a new one.

That size would be perfect, but he would have to be crouching.

Since when was this fanboy-ism? Were just discussing how Ridley would be implemented into this game without making him look too odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back