Tomb Raider legend
tekken5

and if its ok, where do you think i should trade all these for a wii

btw i live in missisauga ontario
and i got this idea from my friend who traded his xbox and an ipod for a wii
(i think from a store)

I don't think you have any chance, I reckon you'll get £100.00 max £130.00:mad:

I traded 6 ps2 games and just managed to buy excite truck for £20.00:cryin:

This is in the UK, not sure how much value your games may still hold in the U.S.

if you did this trade, it would be amazingly good to you. So to answer your question, yes it is undoubtedly worth it......if they'll take it that is.

ill just throw in a bunch of cahs if its not enough im just asking if it is that is
i already asked on different forums, lotsa ppl said yes, but now here, in the wii forums, im asking you, who has a wii right now

Well I don't know but I think if you sold your ps2 you'd get about $80-$100 for it..and the games well, you'd probably get $20-$25 each for those. So say you got $80 bucks for your ps2 and 20 each for your games, you'd have about $240 right there. You would have to add some money though. And thats only if they take your offer. Good luck!

CantGetAWii said:
Well I don't know but I think if you sold your ps2 you'd get about $80-$100 for it..and the games well, you'd probably get $20-$25 each for those. So say you got $80 bucks for your ps2 and 20 each for your games, you'd have about $240 right there. You would have to add some money though. And thats only if they take your offer. Good luck!

20-25 dollars for a pre-owned game?:shocked:
Thats about 12-14 uk pounds.:wtf:

An american shops pay that???!!!??

You lot have got it easy!

For PS2 pre-owned games you're looking at £5.00 - £10.00 if you're lucky.

yeah pre=owned Wii games are $20-$25 and PS2 is current-gen

^lmfao *REPPED*

miiguy said:
20-25 dollars for a pre-owned game?:shocked:
Thats about 12-14 uk pounds.:wtf:

An american shops pay that???!!!??

You lot have got it easy!

For PS2 pre-owned games you're looking at £5.00 - £10.00 if you're lucky.

Whoever said that has obviously never traded any games in. I just traded some of my cube games in and for I got less than $2 for 5 of them (a few didnt even get $1) and one other one that got like 2.50

LevesqueIsKing said:
^lmfao *REPPED*

Whoever said that has obviously never traded any games in. I just traded some of my cube games in and for I got less than $2 for 5 of them (a few didnt even get $1) and one other one that got like 2.50

Yeah true, and no I havent trade in games before I guess, but you sold cube games, cube is dead. Ps2 is still kicking so you would get a bit more than you would for cube games.

Games trade in for, at the most, £5 a pop and a PS2 trades in for, at the most, about £30-£40 a go. Do the math.

And if you want those values in dollars then times the numbers by about 1.5. The exchange rate might be 2 dollars to every pound but we get ripped off in the UK.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah true, and no I havent trade in games before I guess, but you sold cube games, cube is dead. Ps2 is still kicking so you would get a bit more than you would for cube games.

My apologies. $2-3.

Back