Rise Against in concert

elmo_999

Wii launch Owner
Nov 28, 2006
BC (go nucks and lions)
20060720080044.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I4nNj1r4uQ

I'll be seeing these guys in concert in a few weeks. Ive already seen them once before (when they opened for Billy Talent). I discovered them at that concert and have been a fan since. Who else likes this band? Opening for them are Silverstein and Comeback Kid. Ive heard comeback kid on "The Punk Show" but ive never heard of Silverstein. Anyways, this is a great band and i suggest checking out a few of their tunes.

I have seen them a few times. I hung out with them at a small show they played with the distillers.

And Silverstein is a scream/hardcore band, semi well known

Yeah I also some them when they played with Billy Talent in Toronto along with Moneen and Anti-Flag.

They are a great band for sure, I have their old songs downloaded, and I have their latest cd.

@Vagrant lucky guy!

vagrant said:
I have seen them a few times. I hung out with them at a small show they played with the distillers.

And Silverstein is a scream/hardcore band, semi well known

my old friend's cousin is in that band, i'm not sure who though....all i know si that they're cheap and wouldn't even give her their cd for free

does anyone like the song swing life away-rise against

that's in my top 5

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Yeah I also some them when they played with Billy Talent in Toronto along with Moneen and Anti-Flag.

They are a great band for sure, I have their old songs downloaded, and I have their latest cd.

@Vagrant lucky guy!

Moneen and Anti-Flag are two of my favorite bands.

And actually it wasn't really luck, my friend Nathan use to book bands for locations in Cedar Rapids and Cedar Falls Iowa so I would help the venue with stuff for the bands.

I actually drove around and got food for the guys.

Anti-flag is a great band. I came late and only saw the last 3rd of their set but i liked 'em. especially their songs "The Press Corpse" and "War Sucks, Lets Party". I missed moneen but saw them on Much like a week later. didnt like them very much.

Edit: Mushroom, i agree swing life away is an amazing song.

elmo_999 said:
Anti-flag is a great band. I came late and only saw the last 3rd of their set but i liked 'em. especially their songs "The Press Corpse" and "War Sucks, Lets Party". I missed moneen but saw them on Much like a week later. didnt like them very much.

Edit: Mushroom, i agree swing life away is an amazing song.

Moneen's last CD sucks, but the one before was pretty good.

vagrant said:
Moneen and Anti-Flag are two of my favorite bands.

And actually it wasn't really luck, my friend Nathan use to book bands for locations in Cedar Rapids and Cedar Falls Iowa so I would help the venue with stuff for the bands.

I actually drove around and got food for the guys.

Oh sweet!
And I really like Moneen and Anti-Flag as well, along with Billy Talent, but I liked them before the concert.

I wanted 2 see that rise against and billy talent concert sooo bad, but I couldn't go.....The good thing is that I get to go to the billy tallent and alexisonfire concert.

Well, the concert happened over a week or so ago. I went on a vacation and took a break from foruming for a while. Anywhoo, the concert was amazing!!!! Rise against killed it and CBK and Silverstein were good too. There was also another band called "Holy Roman Empire" or somethin and they were okay. pics attached from www.thezone.fm

Attachments

• rise-01.jpg
    rise-01.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 172
  • rise-05.jpg
    rise-05.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 148
  • rise-07.jpg
    rise-07.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 173
  • rise-09.jpg
    rise-09.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 147
i was offered tickets to see alexisonfire but i chose not to, i find them all right but the people at my work have it on 24/7

i saw billy talent in concert, however i don't really like them

but they played in the same festival as the doors

now THAT was sweet

Back