Rival Swords Review

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
Master Jedi asked me for this, so here it goes:

All I can say is, wow. The game to me seemed so awesome at first, great storyline, long hours of playing, responsive controls. However, I rented the Two Thrones at the same time. Basically, its the exact same thing. The exact same thing. While the Wii specific controls are fun, you will rarely use them. Basically, this is Ubisoft's attempt to make some extra money on The Two Thrones by throwing in some poorly done extra controls. If you've never played the Two Thrones, this is a must buy, if you have, stay away from this.

n00bs to PoP: 9/10
PoP fans (or have played the Two Thrones): 6/10

Thanks man...lol. I like how u gave two different scoring categories. I'd definitely fall into the noobs to PoP category. But you say you rarely use the Wii Controls? Have you finished the game yet? Good review though. So no improvement graphically correct?

MasterJedi2U said:
Thanks man...lol. I like how u gave two different scoring categories. I'd definitely fall into the noobs to PoP category. But you say you rarely use the Wii Controls? Have you finished the game yet? Good review though. So no improvement graphically correct?

the wii controls are fun, but they make the game harder. the graphics look beautiful with component cables, very good with composite. between the 2 games, there really isn't that much difference.

I am at the final boss on easy he's damn hard I fell under the second one and I've gotta say they totally fabricated the use of the Wii Remote the previews made it seem as if you didn't even use buttons I find the combat a little annoying it feels good with Zelda but here after you swing if you keep swinging there really isn't a reaction so it is just kinda of shaking them and hoping to win you can jump over people and slice them in half though that is fun I think the statement about n00bs and fans is completely accurate

Back