Jslck630

FiGhT KlUb
Jan 6, 2008
pennsylvania
Wii Online Code
7702-6506-3298-6252
y cant rivals team up?

Wii+PS3= motion control, good games, ok online play, good headset, and bluray

Wii+360= excellent games, excellent online, motion control, halo, hd dvd.

but.......
if ps3+360= they would wipe nintendo off the market IMO. any of u agree some consoles were made 2 team up??

PS3+360+Wii= wakest system there would be no competition for improvements if u get wat i mean....

No competition = no motivation to get better = terrible games

Competition breeds improvement

Doing that would take away any positive experiences for anyone and everyone. They could charge whatever they want, output what they wanted and basically own anything we held dear.

Why though, diversity is a good thing and with us having and being able to play different consoles we can all experience different things. Games would be overshadowed by other titles and all that. Keeping things separate is best.

I just wish the consoles didn't cost so freakin much...Competition would be bad, but I hate how expensive everything is...sorry if others don't agree, but I'm cheap...

competition keeps prices low... bet imagine a company that could put th best of each console in to one... it would be a high price... :yesnod:

the markets are different... mostly based on the gamers first love of their first console... you won't fing mario games on another console.

Back