Rock Band 2

Kingston-B

WiiChat Member
Jun 15, 2009
Kingston, Ontario CANADA!
Wii Online Code
0819-7368-3419-0197
Anyone up to play?

I know, there's the Rock Band forums, but 80% of the people there can't make up their minds of what they want. They post a thread looking for players, but then decide you're either not good enough, or they "don't like you" for some lame reason or another and nothing comes of it. I swear I've probably got a good 30 people on my RB2 friends list, and I don't think any of them have played with me in months.

Does anyone out there have more maturity than a fig and want to play some RB2 for FUN at some point?? I don't care what level you play at, the only thing I care about is if you quit on me mid-song/setlist, I hate when that happens.

This is the wrong for for Friend Code exchange. It's alright though, you're new, so I don't blame you. :) Next time you make a thread for FC exchange, could you put it in the Wii Friend Code forum?

I know how annoying that can be... I've had Smash Bros. Brawl since release, and half the players I added to my FC list would either spam the same attack(s) over and over, flame when they lose, or just plain disconnect/end the fight. Too many spoiled 8 year olds on wi-fi, yeah? (especially on Xbox live, lol)

My bad....

I suppose the fact that it's called the Wii Online Play Thread and says it's the place to arrange/recruit for casual online play I assumed this was the spot. Next time I'll post there.

;p

Yeah, it's confusing, I know. The Admin hastily threw the Wii Friend Code forum onto Wiichat, so it's far from perfect, being misleading and somewhat unorganized as this subforum is. I don't blame people for messing up on their first FC thread. :lol:

Back