Rock Band DLC That You'd Like To See?

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
This goes for both 360 and PS3 player I have it for 360 that's why I'm posting it here:

Artists

Alice Cooper
Avenged Sevenfold
Billy Idol
Finger Eleven
Foo Fighters
Godsmack
Iron Maiden
KISS
Lenny Kravitz
Linkin Park
Metallica
My Chemical Romance
Nickelback
Ronnie James Dio
Senses Fail
Tenacious D
U2

Songs

Are You Gonna Go My Way
Bad Religion
Crazy Train
Feed My Frankenstein
Lightning Crashes
Message in a Bottle
Panama
Paralyzer
Rock Star
Rum is for Drinking, Not Burning...
Sacred Heart
War Machine
Whiskey In a Jar

Last edited:
i haent looked too hard, but i did look a little andi cant find the place to DL songs. you access this from the game or do u access it from the dashboard?

anyways since i dont know whats on there yet i really cant say what id like to see on there.. but some older sensesfail would be nice lol. Rum is for drinking, not burning.. to be exact "this captain goes down w/the ship, all hands on deck stand hip to hip i should the order "shoot to kill" " ahh, such a good song lol, you have to hear it.

Any My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park Or Avenged Sevenfold.

But They Can't Do Avenged Sevenfold Cause Of The Double bass Pedals.

...Dammit

I would like to see some U2, Nickelback, and Foo Fighters songs added to the download content.

Here's my list of songs I'd like to see included in Rockband or Guitar hero, either as normal songs or DLC (p.s. if any of these songs have already been included, then obvioiusly disregard them):

Whiskey in the Jar - Metallica
Sacred Heart - Ronnie James Dio
Rock Star - Nickelback
Lightning Crashes - Live
Feed My Frankenstein - Alice Cooper
Shine - Collective Soul
Life in the Fast Lane - Eagles
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Bad Religion - Godsmack
War Machine - Kiss
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz

Like I said some of those may or may not already have been actually given to us, but I dont have all 5 games in question so I wouldn't really know for sure. But I would REALLY LOVE to see how Are you gonna go my way by Lenny Kravitz would translate to the guitar controller. However they did it, I'm sure it would be pretty difficult to play. Download it and take a listen if you're wondering why.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Any My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park Or Avenged Sevenfold.

But They Can't Do Avenged Sevenfold Cause Of The Double bass Pedals.

...Dammit
not true, if you listen you dont actually play every note in a song just some basic beats. this goes for medium/hard anyways. i can only play the first few songs on expert so i really dont know about them.

id like to see some a7x too.

Thanks for contributing all posts have been added to the list that is now alphabeticallized and arranged by Artist and Song

Back