Rock Band Goes Country, Again!

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Rock Band Goes Country, Again!-1.052009-12-28 22:15:32Maura S

Harmonix and MTV Games have today announced that a seven pack of songs from some of country music’s biggest and best stars will be added to the in-game Rock Band Music Store for the Wii. They can either be downloaded to the system memory, or to an SD card, and will stream directly from the SD card for seamless play. The “Going Country Pack 02” features songs from the likes of Alan Jackson, Keith Urban, Shania Twain and Martina McBride. These songs originally appeared in the Country Track Pack and will now be available as downloadable content for the Wii from 29th December, just in time for your New Year’s Eve parties! The full track listing is as follows:

Alan Jackson – Good Time
Cross Canadian Ragweed – Cry Lonely
Jason Aldean – She’s Country
Keith Urban – I Told You So
Kenny Rogers – The Gambler
Martina McBride – This One’s For the Girls
Shania Twain – Any Man of Mine

The price per track download is 200 Wii Points.

Why would they do this...dont know anyone who is a country fan, i dislike it a lot. But, there are people out there who do like country...somewhere n the earth.

Why would they do this...dont know anyone who is a country fan, i dislike it a lot. But, there are people out there who do like country...somewhere n the earth.

Like southern people, like me? Well, XD, i dislike it, rock and hip-hop are ftw with me. :lol: Rock band was somewhat fun to me, but i always liked gutiar hero more for some reason. xD

Back