Rock Band Mics Available, Hint At Wii Version

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Seems the first standalone Rock Band peripherals have begun slipping silently, like blister-packed ninjas, into the retail channel. Now available in stores across the US are extra mics for the game, which contain not one, but two surprises. First: they're $50. No, thanks. I'd recommend SingStar mics, they're cheaper and better. Second: the packaging looks (we say looks because it's awful small) like it says it's for PS3, 360 and the Wii. Wii, huh? That's certainly new.

http://kotaku.com/349921/rock-band-mics-available-hint-at-wii-version

That will be cool if it really does come out for the wii i like the songs on rockband better than guitar hero but dont get me wrong its still a good game...

yeah rock band on wii would be the ultimate. imagine drumming with wiimote and nunchuck

yeah i hope it does too, but i think that the fact that it says Wii on the box means it will work for High School Musical for the Wii, not Rock Band. I just don't think we are THAT close to a Rock Band release on the Wii, but it will happen.

chuccck said:
yeah i hope it does too, but i think that the fact that it says Wii on the box means it will work for High School Musical for the Wii, not Rock Band. I just don't think we are THAT close to a Rock Band release on the Wii, but it will happen.

I have to agree with Chuck. It seems to me that Harmonix is just trying to make a bit more money by offering the microphone for other console games.

I am kind of hoping they DON'T use the wiimote technology for rock band. Personally, I am a drummer in real life. When I play rock band, I appreciate the rubberized pads and the real drumsticks. The pads offer a surprisingly high amount of rebound which really helps out in solos and hitting repetitive notes at a high speed (perhaps, on an expert level). If they do make rock band wii, I say keep the drums, improve the guitar, keep the MIC...and I'll be happy. A price drop wouldn't hurt either.

Ashwii00 said:
I am kind of hoping they DON'T use the wiimote technology for rock band. Personally, I am a drummer in real life. When I play rock band, I appreciate the rubberized pads and the real drumsticks. The pads offer a surprisingly high amount of rebound which really helps out in solos and hitting repetitive notes at a high speed (perhaps, on an expert level). If they do make rock band wii, I say keep the drums, improve the guitar, keep the MIC...and I'll be happy. A price drop wouldn't hurt either.

really, whats your band called? i also play guitar. my band is dedicated to the doors:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: x5. wow a girl games who plays war games!!!!!!!!! absurd!!!!!! just kidding:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back