5 bonus songs (63 songs in total)
A USB dongle will be included
The guitar will be wireless
No online play
No character creation
No Band World Tour
No downloadable content
No online leaderboards/community integration
The Guitar Hero 3 controller is not compatible with Rock Band (vice versa)
Standalone drums will cost $79.99
Standalone drums will cost $59.99
Standalone game will cost $49.99
Standalone microphones are already available (Not sure of price)

Someone start an online petition to AT THE VERY LEAST get the following:

*) DLC!!!
*) GH3 Controller compatability, and wireless ability built into the drums, etc.

This needs to be sent to Nintendo AND Harmonix.

If Nintendo needs to loan out a couple of their KEY game developers to make this happen, they need to. period.

The Wii is the frick'n most popular current Gen console for F's sake!

TheDave said:
Someone start an online petition to AT THE VERY LEAST get the following:

*) DLC!!!
*) GH3 Controller compatability, and wireless ability built into the drums, etc.

This needs to be sent to Nintendo AND Harmonix.

If Nintendo needs to loan out a couple of their KEY game developers to make this happen, they need to. period.

The Wii is the frick'n most popular current Gen console for F's sake!

Nintendo doesn't care about its real fans. They make games to sell.

The compatability is between EA and Activision they keep blaming the other for not making things happen. Big deal is they both want to get paid, If they dont get paid for shared compatability then they will force it outta you with a second guitar. Hopefully the 3rd party controller like the Nyko frotnman will work on both games as it does with other systems.

If they are just releasing the Wii version basically the same as the PS2 version then why didn't we have it sooner? The reason we had to wait for GH3 was because it was kinda an in-between game not a PS2 version but not quite 360/PS3. Bad move EA, bad move! Add it to the list I guess.. ha ha

This looks like it will be really awesome. I really want to play the drums. I am not sure though it is $170 fun, but......yeah....I'll probably end up getting it. Did I miss the songlist somewhere?oooohhhhh...I just looked at the website....I assume they are the same...pretty good. I want the Dead songs that are on the download list. I want to pretend to be Jerry...please.

Last edited:
You Can Help Make Wii Rock Band Better!?

An online petition was started addressed to both Harmonix and Nintendo about some of the features most users feel are missing from the Wii version of Rock Band.
http://www.petitiononline.com/rbwii/
It looks like a decently written petition. Wonder if this will do any good?

There are two differents petitions about this Wii version of RockBand, I invite you to sign both : they want the same thing (a cool game experience) but they have some difference.

So if you disagree with all the lacks of the Wii version of RockBand, please help us by signing this petition ( http://www.petitiononline.com/rockwii/petition.html )

Please, share this link !
If lots of gamers are united, we could be heard !

Last edited:
Frigg.. I was hoping for the DLC.. but I want this game and I will in all likelyhood splerge ( is that even spelled right ?? ) and just buy it. :lol:

linners said:
Frigg.. I was hoping for the DLC.. but I want this game and I will in all likelyhood splerge ( is that even spelled right ?? ) and just buy it. :lol:
I know all about splurging with my Wii.

Am I the only one partially blaming Nintendo? They need to seriously step up and get better online. They keep worrying about safety @_@ HELLO! THEY EVEN PUT PARENTAL CONTROLS IN! We're being cheated out of a great game. We're getting it like 4 months later but it's going to be worse?! Where is the logic in that? I love Nintendo, but come on! This is getting ridiculous.

Pegasus said:
Am I the only one partially blaming Nintendo? They need to seriously step up and get better online. They keep worrying about safety @_@ HELLO! THEY EVEN PUT PARENTAL CONTROLS IN! We're being cheated out of a great game. We're getting it like 4 months later but it's going to be worse?! Where is the logic in that? I love Nintendo, but come on! This is getting ridiculous.

Thats why the petition(s) were started. If either one got picked up by a news site, they could get 1,000's of signatures, easy. I'm sure they would be snail mailed directly to both Nintendo & Harmonix. Showing both of them that the Wii customers want something better!

I know both petitions have already been submitted to many many news sites.

Help out, submit them again and again to the news sites. The sooner the better!

Back