Rock Band Wii..., What do you guys think?

Dorkfish

I'm Good at Games
Oct 15, 2007
In the Boondocks
Wii Online Code
3041-8420-1576-4112
After reading the article on IGN that was writen a while back about the Harmonix CEO saying "Absolutley", to a Wii version of Rock Band, Link for those who havnt read it already~ http://wii.ign.com/articles/777/777553p1.html ~, Ive been thinking about how it would actually do on the Wii. With the lack of hard drive space for downloadable content, if there even is DC, and iffy online capabilities, ive been thinking it wouldnt fare as well on the Wii as on the other consles. What do you guys think?

eh..... maybe next year?

i wonder if it would use the usb port like the ps3 and ps2 does....i dont want to use 3 wiimotes at the same time

wario2ooo said:
i wonder if it would use the usb port like the ps3 and ps2 does....i dont want to use 3 wiimotes at the same time

Yeah, that would be pretty nice, lol

and i want it to support the wii guitar...so that i wouldnt have to buy another guitar specific for rockband

Dorkfish said:
With the lack of hard drive space for downloadable content, if there even is DC, and iffy online capabilities, ive been thinking it wouldnt fare as well on the Wii as on the other consles. What do you guys think?

I think it would have alot of additives fo take full advantage of the motion to make up for the online. Just a general question, would anyone have any idea if it wiuld cost more for wii?

just one question,yes ive herd about it but is it going to be one of the cheasy song games or is it going to be a well luanched game?
is it going to be good like guitar hero or better?
how will you pl;ay it? just confused with the concept.:confused:

yeah... but i wouldnt mind buying another for a friend to play bass or 2 player GH3. but im predicting next year (which is in like 2 hours for me!!!) or late 2008

but it would be nice to have the guitars universal is wat he is saying so if i bought 2 guitars i could use them both on GH3 and Rok Band

Ph34r117 said:
but it would be nice to have the guitars universal is wat he is saying so if i bought 2 guitars i could use them both on GH3 and Rok Band

Sry for slow reply, had to relocate. Well, for the 360 and w/e other system RB is on, the guitar hero and rock band guitars are relativley universal in that you can use the GH guitar for RB. So yes, pretty much yo.

WiiMadness said:
but is it worth it to have all that junk for it if you already have guitar hero 3?

Why yes of course, cuz in Guitar Hero you can only play guitar and bass (in co-op). But in Rock Band you can play the 2 i just stated, AND play drums AND sing, all at the same time. IMO, Guitar Hero 3 is the single play ROCK HARD game, Rock Band is for fun multiplayer ROCKIN'...

GHIIIrock said:
just one question,yes ive herd about it but is it going to be one of the cheasy song games or is it going to be a well luanched game?

If you know what Guitar Hero is, its pretty much that but with drums as well, plus a mic for singing but thats not an instrument and has different mechanics. Its mainly a multiplayer game with single player on the side.

GHIIIrock said:

Rockband was made by the same people as Guitar Hero. so youd probably enjoy it. the guitar id assume is somewhat similar to guitar hero, but they've added i believe bass, drums, and mic. idk. im not gonna get this game for 360 and wont if it comes to the Wii.

well actually red octane split up after guitar hero 3 and was not in the making of Rock Band. That is why the guitar has a few messups like the strum bar... red octane if you didnt know... was also part of Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) and then they started the color coordinated rhythm stuff which became Guitar Hero. and bass was an option in guitar hero so Harmonix just added in microphone and drums

i don't see what's stopping it's release really...i mean, the storage issue could easily be solved with an external hard drive. what are the 2 usb ports for anyway?

Back