Rock Band Wii..., What do you guys think?

April 2, 2007 - During a conference call to announce its latest music game Rock Band for release on Xbox 360 and PS3, Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos hinted strongly that a Wii-specific version of the title would be coming out in the future. When asked if there was any chance Rock Band would arrive on Wii, Rigopulos said without hesitation, "Absolutely."

"We will, at some time, bring Rock Band to every [important] platform," Rigopulos said. He added that Harmonix would optimize future versions of Rock Band to fit the strengths of the platform. "I think the Wiimote is something that holds enormous promise."

Rock Band comes to Xbox 360 and PS3 this holiday. No Wii version has been officially announced.

it will be awsome!

I dunno, I'd love to try it, but it doesn't sound like it would be fun unless you had at least 2 other people over to play, which for me would be like once a month......so not worth it.

Guitar Hero on the other hand, yeahhhhhh :)

Rock Band is a blast to play, much better than Guitar Heroes (and I use to be a big fan of Guitar Heroes).

rock band is THE greatest party game ever created.

...besides soggy biscuit of course xD

I think it would cost a buttload.

They would try to incorporate motion sensing into everything they could, making an already risky price sky-rocket.

why would they need motion sensing...?

the only way i see it happening is if they mimicked guitar hero by incorporating the wiimote into the guitar. logically, this would lower the price since the wiimote takes care of the wireless capability and saves harmonix some trouble. but game developers are d-bags, so eh.

AoWFraggit said:
rock band is THE greatest party game ever created.

...besides soggy biscuit of course xD
WOOOOOOOOOH SOGGY BISCUIT!!!
(whats soggy biscuit??)

dude ur messed up soggy biscuit y dont you just go do a guy then get shot 4 doing it

ohan27 said:
dude ur messed up soggy biscuit y dont you just go do a guy then get shot 4 doing it

obviously no one in this forum has a sense of humor.

It better come out for Wii, this game is phenomenal. All you Guitar Heroes 3 fans will **** your pants once you play this game.

SuperWii_7 said:
It better come out for Wii, this game is phenomenal. All you Guitar Heroes 3 fans will **** your pants once you play this game.

I just want it for teh drums

FTW!!!

Back