rock band

lilshortay

lilshortay!!!
Oct 18, 2007
MI
Wii Online Code
0117-1518-2325-3004
is rock band anygood because i think it looks good but i dont want to buy it then not even use it? so what do you think about it.:yesnod:

Yeah, Rock Band is for the PS3 and XBox 360, not the Wii. If you like games similar to Guitar Hero III, then you're bound to like this game. It got a score of 9.4/10 on IGN so check it out.

It looks really good, I'm going to buy it!!! It comes out for PS3, XBOX 360, and PS2!!! I have a PS2 only and a Wii!! Buy it if you have one of those systems!!!

tman said:
Rockband isnt 4 Wii and it doesnt look as good as GH3
It has been rumored for the Wii, but nowhere near an announcement. I guess it's all based on opinion, if you like just playing the guitar, go for Guitar Hero III. If you'd like to add a drummer, a bass guitar and microphones, go for Rock Band. You can compare the scores for PS3 from IGN:

Guitar Hero III - 8.9
Rock Band - 9.4

The drum kit and guitar look pretty good for Rock Band. I like how they got fender involved with their guitar design.

Rock band has a cleaner look than guitar hero. The guitar has a solo section on the neck but the "strummer" feels a lot different, not better or worse, just different. The drums are a different beast all together and let's face it, you look slightly better playing fake drums rather than a small plastic fake guitar. The microphone is exactly like other karaoke games, but when played w/ the other instruments, it is a lot more fun.

Basically, if you have the money and are undecided between guitar hero and rock band, go for rock band, it's definitely worth it.

I bought it Tueday and I like it way more than guitar hero 3. I haven't had a chance to do it with friends, but my grandma and aunt played with me we had so much fun. It got better when my cousins came over since they were actually pretty good at it.

Brady280 said:
I bought it Tueday and I like it way more than guitar hero 3. I haven't had a chance to do it with friends, but my grandma and aunt played with me we had so much fun. It got better when my cousins came over since they were actually pretty good at it.

Sounds freakin' sweat! Can you buy different guitars, drums, bases, and microphones in the game like Guitar Hero? If so, please provide a list.

Rock Band is so much better than Guitar Hero.

The two are hardly even comparable...

the guitar from GH3 is better. the bass pedal in RB sucks. never tried the mic.

songs are about equal as good.
i enjoy both.

that's my opinion.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/777/777553p1.html

Rock Band on Wii
Harmonix CEO says "Absolutely."
by Hilary Goldstein
April 2, 2007 - During a conference call to announce its latest music game Rock Band for release on Xbox 360 and PS3, Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos hinted strongly that a Wii-specific version of the title would be coming out in the future. When asked if there was any chance Rock Band would arrive on Wii, Rigopulos said without hesitation, "Absolutely."

"We will, at some time, bring Rock Band to every [important] platform," Rigopulos said. He added that Harmonix would optimize future versions of Rock Band to fit the strengths of the platform. "I think the Wiimote is something that holds enormous promise."

Rock Band comes to Xbox 360 and PS3 this holiday. No Wii version has been officially announced.

Back