Rockstar Games announces Bully: Scholarship Edition

Jay61

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
4116-4612-5453-3059
Rockstar Games announces Bully: Scholarship Edition for the Xbox 360™ and Wii™

New York, NY - July 19, 2007 - Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Bully: Scholarship Edition is coming to the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo this Winter.

Both the Wii and Xbox 360 versions will retain the wit and deep gameplay of the previously released PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system title and will boast additional new content. Bully: Scholarship Edition takes place in the fictional New England boarding school of Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he experiences the highs and lows of adjusting to a new school. Capturing the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence perfectly, Bully: Scholarship Edition pulls the player into its cinematic and engrossing world. Universally acclaimed upon first release, Bully: Scholarship Edition is a genre-crossing action game with a warmth and pathos that is unrivaled.

Bully received a perfect “10/10″ from Electronic Gaming Monthly and 1up.com and was heralded as “a great, well-crafted action game that has one of the best senses of humor around” by IGN.com. USA Today called it “a fantastic debut title by Rockstar Vancouver.” The San Francisco Chronicle wrote “Bully has no shortage of creative energy, offering an immersive boarding school experience that is imaginative, funny and filled with surprises.”

Come and explore the zealous joy, mirth, and torment of youth with Jimmy Hopkins and Bully: Scholarship Edition when enrollment commences this Winter.

For more information about Bully: Scholarship Edition please visit www.rockstargames.com/bully.

Rockstar seem to be adding more support to the Wii, which can't be a bad thing.

Looks like it might be some fun, did anyone play the ps2 version? I heard it wasn't bad, but I don't know.

blueovalboy7 said:
Looks like it might be some fun, did anyone play the ps2 version? I heard it wasn't bad, but I don't know.

Yeh, its a great fun game. Theres a lot you can do in this game.
Theres a part that i wasnt sure about but thought it was funny:
in the game you can talk to nearly every one and get some kind of reaction out of them, with girls you can talk to them and after a while kiss the, all good fun BUT you can also do it with a guy. You can only do it at night and he is near the bus standing on the wall.
First time i did it i yelled WHAT THE F*CK!!!

Mr Money said:
wow!! thats random (and gay)

I was going to flame you but then I saw the other guy was kissing guys in his game, and well I don't really want to flame him, cus well to be honest he flamed himself.

CantGetAWii said:
I was going to flame you but then I saw the other guy was kissing guys in his game, and well I don't really want to flame him, cus well to be honest he flamed himself.

Just saying what happens in the game.
flame away if it makes you feel tough.

Jav said:
Just saying what happens in the game.
flame away if it makes you feel tough.

It was a joke, man people are being to serious these days.
What you said was just gross and not needed, the thing about kissing the guy.

CantGetAWii said:
It was a joke, man people are being to serious these days.
What you said was just gross and not needed, the thing about kissing the guy.

Just saying whats in the game.
Any way, its a good game and recommended to any one that didnt play on the PS2.

I think I might try it out on ps2, just to see what its all about, as for a wii version, I didn't see any speculated release dates, but who knows.

Back