Rofl.... My bro actaully almost broke the wiimote

canadawiilover

wiilover
Dec 17, 2006
Mississauga, Ontario
Wii Online Code
4916-9616-8832-9775
So ya... It was around 9 pm and we were bored and started to play wii sports. He was playing bowling WITH the strap but then he got too close to the tv and bang it with the wiimote. It now has a little crak at the top where the black things are and a little scratch on the tv. It still works fine ,but im lucky it was his controller and not mine lol. So ya... It cant happen but that was his fault. I was lucky it was still fine and he goes crazy with the wiimote when playing wii sports.:eek:ut: But hes my bro so what can i say?

canadawiilover said:
So ya... It was around 9 pm and we were bored and started to play wii sports. He was playing bowling WITH the strap but then he got too close to the tv and bang it with the wiimote. It now has a little crak at the top where the black things are and a little scratch on the tv. It still works fine ,but im lucky it was his controller and not mine lol. So ya... It cant happen but that was his fault. I was lucky it was still fine and he goes crazy with the wiimote when playing wii sports.:eek:ut: But hes my bro so what can i say?
I've done this before in bowling! xD
Almost smashed my Sensor Bar rofl.

Mom did something similar to what your brother did, only thing is that she smacked my dads foot and the ceiling while playing.

Back