ROLE PLAYING (all welcome)

A samurai by the name of Fuzzy Bear jumps up out of nowhere.
"I have been sent to kill you, pro gamer!"
(stares at dead body)
"but I guess someone has done it for me"

*Gets up and aims at foosoo with gun.* Lets call a truce. Lets save wii ninja.

Just then, a dark figure that smelled of salivating globs of smelly toad liver appeared from under the ground. "I am Roleplak. I have come for your souls." He continued, "Actually, my sword can't pierce anything less smelly than myself, so I will douse you with my...myself!" A white acid-like substance flew from all around him and got on the two fighters. Now what...?

Turk, dude. Where've you been?

I love reading these things and seeing all the people confused. P: I guess I won't make this a total spam post...

"Erm...this is...the Covenant. We're sorry for being mean, we thought you guys liked torture, terror, and death. We've decided to let you unite with us to take over the rest of the universe. If you decline our offer, you will be exterminated. Ttyl!"

Hehe whats up SSBB_lover?? Yea I've been really busy with other things, and I sitll am. But now that SSBB has come out and all, I might be on more!

The dark figure then took off his mask and asked fuzzy bear, "NOW do you want to join our forces? I mean I did in two seconds, because text and roleplaying allowed it to happen." He continued some more, "From now I, you shall call me, "Darkgikgik", for this is the name my half pigeon, half giraffe nephew has given me!"

No lets go left to the cliffs. I saw yoshi run that way. He ate wii ninja.

Back