Roll Goal game killing me!

kitkat_bar

I am a girl, deal w/ it.
Dec 29, 2006
Westminster
Wii Online Code
2709-7937-9905-7391
I have spent soooooo many rupees on trying to beat the 8th level of roll goal. It's killing me. I just can't beat it! I have even brought in people who play Zelda to try themselves and even the most stubborn people can't do it. I can get all the way to the third ramp but I just can't time it correctly to stop before it goes over the edge. :mad2:

And I thought I was spent the longest time doing it! :p

Tips/advice:

- don't try to play it hours at time, have a break and try it later, maybe you'll get it next time.
- use your other hand to provide some support when moving the wiimote.
- get alot of money, save at the fishing spot, and restart when you're out of money.
- take your time.

Ok, I brought in two guys who are the best game players I know and they spent all my rupees (1000 of them) and still couldn't beat it. What the hell yo?

Last edited:
it is destiny can't you see you were never meant to beat roll goal as a matter of fact maybe you can't beat roll goal because your too good ever think of that! :D

yeah I agree beating that took a lot of work and a steady hand. good thing I am an ex-marine sniper :lol:

kitkat_bar said:
Ok, I brought in two guys who are the best game players I know and they spent all my rupees (1000 of them) and still couldn't beat it. What they hell yo?
It requires you to not only to be skilful, but also dexterous. You need steady hands and extreme precision with the movement of the ball. I know that didn't really help but it takes alot of patience and practice. (please read my tips/advice in my previous post)

Don't give up guys!

I'm not giving up! I didn't come this far and beat the previous 7 roll goal challenges to give up now. I'm coming back full force next time. It won't know what's coming. It thinks it beat me but it only won the battle, but I will win this war. It won't be easy but I'll be packing one hell of a montage.

Last edited:
mk_south_london said:
what do u have to do in ths minigame

It's the hardest known mini game in the universe! You have to roll a marbel into a hole using the Wii remote. That sounds easy huh? Well how about if that marbel is balancing on little blocks that lead to the hole? Still doesn't sound too bad? Well how about if that marbel is balancing on little blocks AND little halfpipes that are impossible to get over? Now who's crying to momma?

kitkat_bar said:
I'm not giving up! I didn't come this far and beat the previous 7 roll goal challenges to give up now. I'm coming back full force next time. It won't know what's coming. It think it beat me but it only won the battle, but I will win this war. It won't be easy but I'll be packing one hell of a montage.

lol, I can imagine the montage now...

nbrown29 said:
it is destiny can't you see you were never meant to beat roll goal as a matter of fact maybe you can't beat roll goal because your too good ever think of that! :D

yeah I agree beating that took a lot of work and a steady hand. good thing I am an ex-marine sniper :lol:

And im a Ex-president of the world.:thumbsup:

I did it!!!!!!!!!! I won the 8th round in roll goal! Holly crap! Finally! That took forever.

Back