roms

o and i forgot if it you have wisdom tree games who cares nintnedo did not care about thoes games. cus they went lisened. like super 3d nowas ark or bible advauntures so ya

Link_of_Hyrule said:
Roms are only legal under the condition that you own the original game and you back them up your self and do not distribute them or give them away in any manor united states law says you can have one backup copy of any software which you own a license to and nothing else.
And actually some US court said you can't even backup ROMs yourself, since they will "never break" there is no need for a backup... :mad5:

Bigjake52 said:
o and i forgot if it you have wisdom tree games who cares nintnedo did not care about thoes games. cus they went lisened. like super 3d nowas ark or bible advauntures so ya
To be honest, those games sound really bad.

Bible Adventures! Woo! :lol:

Man what a bunch of babies. :lol

You can only play your roms on your PC right now. I play NES roms on my Gameboy advanced with a programmable cart and an emulator.

Wiizel said:
Man what a bunch of babies. :lol

You can only play your roms on your PC right now. I play NES roms on my Gameboy advanced with a programmable cart and an emulator.
Yeah i know what you mean.

I play all my NES and SNES roms on my DS

I've been wanting to pickup a DS with a SD reader cart - then I can put ALL my roms on it for SNES and NES. How well does the DS play the SNES games?

Wiizel said:
I've been wanting to pickup a DS with a SD reader cart - then I can put ALL my roms on it for SNES and NES. How well does the DS play the SNES games?
Buy the R4. it's the best DS flash cart around.

You just put MicroSD cards in there with all your games. You can also use other programs like MSN

I think its funny how you guys say things like "quick! break the disc!!!".......

So I guess none of you goody-two-shoes download music or speed in your car 5 MPH over the limit (those of you that drive). I will put money on most of you downloading Anime illegally.

Im not going to advocate stealing, but um, Im not worried about what nintendo thinks. Some of you guys sound like Nintendo Nazi's sometimes, like when I have a simple complaint, and you guys try to burn my dick off with a bic lighter, b/c no critisizms are accepted, so It wont surprise me when some of you loyal secret police members turn me in to your leader for saying I demo a game before I buy.

Im not going to hold it against nintendo that they've basicly had 50% of all my earnings over a lifetime, but Im not going to buy any of their rip-off VC games until I emulate them. Most of those garbage games are A JOKE.......if I downloaded any of their Gyromite, Wrecking Crew, Loderunner bullshit, I would be PISSED. But Ive learned to slow down my VC purchases anyways, ever since they started making flawed games. You know, Punch out has a deadly 1 second delay, Mario Kart goes too fast on most levels and you spin out on every turn for no reason (have to pump break all the time where you didnt before like you are going over bannanas). Tecmo Bowl has no names, yadda yadda yadda. Its ok for nintendo to be dishonest and give us games that are worse than they were 20 years ago???????????????

So, lets hear some of you cry how "nintendo doesnt like that" or "the law says.....", because I dont care:lol: I am as big a NIntendo fanboy as any of you, but Im not going to lay down in the road and let Mario take a piss in my face either. I will try a game for 3 seconds before I buy it, and they should and could have the demo option if they had half of a soul, but that wouldnt work for them . They are TRYING to **** us into buying their games that sit in the fleamarket in mass quantity. (I dont know what you call a fleamarket in England). It IS like the fleamarket......there are just 20 copies aof Rambo and Karate Kid, but nothing you give a damn about. Its like buying a used car that the dealer mysteriously wont let you sit in or crank up before you buy........NO THANKS.

Sweet! I will get permabanned on my 300th post!

Last edited:
I work at EB games, and I live off of money I make from there, I even pay my rent and tuition fees with it. Downloading roms is wrong. Please support the gaming industry by buying the games.

Conan the Librarian said:
I think its funny how you guys say things like "quick! break the disc!!!".......

So I guess none of you goody-two-shoes download music or speed in your car 5 MPH over the limit (those of you that drive). I will put money on most of you downloading Anime illegally.

Im not going to advocate stealing, but um, Im not worried about what nintendo thinks. Some of you guys sound like Nintendo Nazi's sometimes, like when I have a simple complaint, and you guys try to burn my dick off with a bic lighter, b/c no critisizms are accepted, so It wont surprise me when some of you loyal secret police members turn me in to your leader for saying I demo a game before I buy.

Im not going to hold it against nintendo that they've basicly had 50% of all my earnings over a lifetime, but Im not going to buy any of their rip-off VC games until I emulate them. Most of those garbage games are A JOKE.......if I downloaded any of their Gyromite, Wrecking Crew, Loderunner bullshit, I would be PISSED. But Ive learned to slow down my VC purchases anyways, ever since they started making flawed games. You know, Punch out has a deadly 1 second delay, Mario Kart goes too fast on most levels and you spin out on every turn for no reason (have to pump break all the time where you didnt before like you are going over bannanas). Tecmo Bowl has no names, yadda yadda yadda. Its ok for nintendo to be dishonest and give us games that are worse than they were 20 years ago???????????????

So, lets hear some of you cry how "nintendo doesnt like that" or "the law says.....", because I dont care:lol: I am as big a NIntendo fanboy as any of you, but Im not going to lay down in the road and let Mario take a piss in my face either. I will try a game for 3 seconds before I buy it, and they should and could have the demo option if they had half of a soul, but that wouldnt work for them . They are TRYING to **** us into buying their games that sit in the fleamarket in mass quantity. (I dont know what you call a fleamarket in England). It IS like the fleamarket......there are just 20 copies aof Rambo and Karate Kid, but nothing you give a damn about. Its like buying a used car that the dealer mysteriously wont let you sit in or crank up before you buy........NO THANKS.

Sweet! I will get permabanned on my 300th post!

OK i may sound nuts but he is right the games on vc are crap and porly emulated. and most of the games are a rip off. ok it's nice to play old games on a tv. but with most new tv's you can plug your computer in to them. why spend 500 wii points for SMB when it's worth $1.50 CAD why pay for that? Nintendo is riping us off why do you guys not see that. Games like SMG are the best but the vc is a joke i spent over $200CAD for some lame game nothing cool like mario rpg or other favort game we get sega game. who cares it lame i would refund the $$$$ and points and give out a other pice of hard were for peopel that buy lame games. eg bomber man. wario woods. if i wanted thoes game i would download them on the pc or my mac. ok give it up. VC is stinking lame. I rather sit and play games like mario galaxy. not have gay chanles like check mii out or News or vote ch or photo ch. have a demo chanle for crying out loud so idoits dont buy **** show games. 7 N64 games way to go nintendo. 49 nes games most Crap

thats my thought on VC

LinksDarkSide said:
I work at EB games, and I live off of money I make from there, I even pay my rent and tuition fees with it. Downloading roms is wrong. Please support the gaming industry by buying the games.

Me finding out that Loadrunner is a crappy port, and playing it for 1 minute (to find out that the game is 500 X worse than the PC version), does not affect your salary. When I start downloading and burning games like Super Mario Galaxy as they come out, then point your finger at me.

I actually downloaded loadrunner for vc and was pissed. Before I pay Nintendo $5 for a bad port, of a remake, of a game they released in 1985, that doesnt even have all the functions of the 1985 cartridge such as saving the levels you create, I want to peek at it!!!!!!!

They wont make a demo channel, because you wouldnt buy half of this crap if you tried it.

and dude, hopefully you wont make a career of EB games. When I worked at Wendy's when I was 15, I wouldnt have gotten pissed at you if your mom baked a pan of chicken nuggets. Her making you food would actually have affected my pay check more than it affects your paycheck for people to download NES roms.

But downloading roms is against the law so dont do it.....

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
Me finding out that Loadrunner is a crappy port, and playing it for 1 minute (to find out that the game is 500 X worse than the PC version), does not affect your salary. When I start downloading and burning games like Super Mario Galaxy as they come out, then point your finger at me.

I actually downloaded loadrunner for vc and was pissed. Before I pay Nintendo $5 for a bad port, of a remake, of a game they released in 1985, that doesnt even have all the functions of the 1985 cartridge such as saving the levels you create, I want to peek at it!!!!!!!

They wont make a demo channel, because you wouldnt buy half of this crap if you tried it.

and dude, hopefully you wont make a career of EB games. When I worked at Wendy's when I was 15, I wouldnt have gotten pissed at you if your mom baked a pan of chicken nuggets.

It's chicken nuggets... I'm talking about games. Besides, I'm planning on going into teaching as a career.

Back