Room 401 Real Or Fake

well obviously. everything in the actual show. was re-done because obviously supernatural events wont happen twice. but they say on the show that all the things really did happen. i mean i guess it just comes down to if you believe it yourself. i mean some of the things, such as the crabs coming out of the dudes chest, are hard to believe. but like the kid that saw the dead guys spirit, i believe that one. idk. i guess it just comes down to what you think.

i personally think that everything that happens in it is real, despite some are hard to believe.

i know he is not supposed to show what happens but there is a physhic show darren brown or somtin like that coming on this thursday on sci fi

Hmmm well first of all it's on MTV. Thinking back, shows like Next and Parental Control are filled with a bunch of fake azz people.

It's also a mighty fine coincidence that the stuffed animal was in the way to block the guys hand from entering the little claw game.

I honestly think this show is fake, seeing as how out of the episodes i've seen, two people did the little finger on lips and "hush" them. {The Spirit// Flying taxi guy}

But anyways, it is entertaining =3 I'd rather watch this then Punk'd anyday.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
umm...the show is about playing jokes on people. the stunts are fake, but the reaction of the people is real.

Yup, that's what I think as well. I agree with ZeLDA4LiFe. That was the "to make a long story short edition". I have the "long story explanation" edition, for those of you who don't mind reading at least a little.

It took me a while to think the show through and what would make sense. It relieves me, however, to find out that there are people who don't quite understand the reality of the show. as was the case with me. Anyways, to break it down, the actions/stunts if you will, of the people who are carrying out the "scary" acts are clearly acted out. However, the reaction of the "victims" in the show are not. How the people carry out and relieve themselves of their situation (for example the guy who "fried" his hand, then mysteriously wiped off the evidence and returned his hand to its normal condition), they have their own ways of doing so and are prepared for the act.

Think about it--you could yourself go to an area where the victim/victims are by themselves (or together, but still part of the same party, thus acting as a SINGLE group) pretend like a bunch of insects (whichever way you want to pull it off, how they do whatever they do in the show is only known by the people who are in the act, but is certainly not real as the people see it with their naked eyes) are coming out of your mouth, nostrils, and ears. You would hope that the people would naturally run or do something in a reaction of shock--you could secretly get it on tape if you're well-prepared and confident. What you did was an act, but the reaction of the people were not and were real. IN other words, it can be easily compared to a scary and freaky, rather than the funny-natured version, of the "Jamie Kennedy Experiment".

Last edited:
yeah it does seem fake but still the host ruins it. he shows and tells what is gonna happen.i dont like that about it

Last edited:
Back