Room 8 HELL

ZDERIC

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2008
There are about a dozen URLs that all have the same guide that explains that to get to room 8, you have to throw an explospider at the "little shop of horrors" thing in the gap, and once that's been killed, use another to throw at the boulder across the gap.

I can kill the LSOH thing in the gap, but when I try to take out the boulder I run into a problem: You are supposed to jump across the gap holding the ticking explospider and then lob it at the rock. BUT every time I jump across the gap LINK DROPS THE BOMB.

And there's no other way to get farther in the game except through Room 8, so I have been stuck in the same spot for about a month...VERY FRUSTRATED.

This is a general cry for help. Some one tell me what to do, maybe even do one of those cool videos on YouTube (that helps a lot).

Danke.

w t f are u going on about

i might be able to help but u'r talking complete and utter rubbish please tell me what u'r saying so i can emphasis what a complete idiot u r!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name Calling, very nice.

I ask for help getting through the Forrest Temple and I get abuse.

Well, I think I found the answer, no thanks to you two. I gather if we met face to face, you would not adopt the same snide attitude.

For those similarly stuck, I hope the information below helps:

Start by heading up the stairs and observe the insect-bomb there. Ignore it and continue up some more stairs onto flat ground. Stop there, turn around, facing the bomb insect that you just passed. Look on the left side and you will see a wooden path along the wall and at the end is a gap where the second plant that you saw is.

Quickly run to the bomb insect, pick it up and run over towards the gap and when close, throw it so that it falls into the gap, down into the plants mouth, destroying it in the process. Do not move finger or thumb after throwing the bomb. Look across the gap to see a boulder with a torch on either side. You need to break this with the bomb insect from before so run back and grab it.

Tip: it is best to pick up the insect when facing in the direction of the boulder so you don't lose time trying to adapt to the awkward camera angle.

Do exactly as you did before with the bomb but this time when you approach the gap, run along the side closest to the wooden fence and don't stop running when you get near the gap as you need to jump it. Whilst in mid-air, continue to hold forward on the nunchuk's control stick. As you land, keep your thumb on the control stick and throw the bomb a split-split-second after you land. If done correctly, you should blow up the boulder (gopsh that's a tight one!). Now climb up to where the boulder was and proceed through the door.

Back