ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

S.S. said:
His new games do suck pretty hard for the most part, but the originals are pure genious =P

And if this is true then:

A) It better be the STARTING roster considering how much of that Sakurai has already confirmed...I don't want the game to be ruined T_T

B) I'm interested to see Olimar's moveset

C) No Roy?!? T_T

D) Geno!?! Animal Crossing Villager?!? Less believable by the second

E) Sakurai is bound to be PISSED if this is true =P
Well Animal Crossing Villager is likely since well his icon is revealed already. The only person from new comers i want on starter list is Snake. considering how pwnage he is.

No, I mean there should be an AC character that has a NAME, not just one of the nameless villagers.

And when I said that better be the starting roster, I meant there better be LOTS more characters, or else Sakurai's updates will have revealed too much of the game for my liking T_T

More than 42? That number alone surpasses most everyone's predictions.

LevesqueIsKing said:
More than 42? That number alone surpasses most everyone's predictions.
Yes, but not because I need more characters, just because I want to have less ruined for me by the Dojo...which is, quite honestly, much like crack xD

And most people said 50 from what I've heard o_O

Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Shiek
Jigglypuff
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Ness
Marth
Ganondorf
Young Link (Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Themed)NEVERRRRR!
Falco
Mewtwo-NO
Mr. Game and Watch-NO

Newcomers....

Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokémon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Olimar-NO
Krystal-NO
K. Rool-NO
Geno-NO
Animal Crossing Villager-NO
Ridley-NO
Isaac-possible depending on how deep Nintendo digs
Megaman-I... like it.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I'm fine with clones, so long as they're not ALL clones...which has already been confirmed ;D

And Monsteroids, I agree with all of your "NO"s except for Krystal, Game & Watch, and Mewtwo...

Yes, I DO want Roy...but I'm totally fine with other clones as well. In fact, I was very sad when Pikachu's costumes/colors seemed to disconfirm (I like the sound of it =P) Pichu...I was actually better with him than I was with the original =/

Back