ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

EDIT:^One of the most heavily anticipated Super Smash Brothers characters, especially in Japan.

^I doubt Olimar wouldn't fight. He could easily throw a few punches and a headbutt here and there for his A moves. The Pikmin would just cover for his B moves. There'd be no reason for him to not fight.

Geno looks pretty fun to kick the **** out of. Yeah, I'd be happy if he was in there.

But, I know Olimar could easily headbutt people, but, I think it would take some clever utilization to mix headbutts with Pikmin attacks. I'm sure that it's possible, I just wanna see if they can do it.

Physical - A
Pikmin - B

Doesn't seem to difficult to me...

gamefreak4 said:
Olimar-Gay and couldn't do s***.
Animal Crossing villager-Gay couldn't so s***
Geno-Gay and couldn't do s***.
Issac-Who???
[sarcasm]yeah since olimar is small, you are probably right i mean they couldnt possibly resize him or anything like that, and yeah they are all probably gay too so i guess their final smash would be like a rainbow [/sarcasm]

^lmao rainbow final smash.

Yeah, but would he just throw the Pikmin? Or drop them and let them run around the field for awhile? And he would he be able to use all 5 colors?

I still think it'd be difficult.

I've never played Pikmin, but it seems pretty simple to me.

He would just throw them and they would do whatever they do.

The water ones could make a big wave or something.
The strong ones could pick up an enemy and throw them.
The fire ones burn an enemy.

etc. etc. etc.

Well the thing is, it isn't that simple. The red pikmin don't make fire, it just doesn't hurt them. The blue ones don't make water, it just doesn't hurt them. The yellow ones are lighter so can be thrown higher, and have arms so can pick up bombs. The white ones have poison blood so that if they get eaten the enemy gets damage. The whites also don't get affected by poisonous things. The purple are 10x stronger and 10x heavier than the other pikmin.

nic7 said:
Well the thing is, it isn't that simple. The red pikmin don't make fire, it just doesn't hurt them. The blue ones don't make water, it just doesn't hurt them. The yellow ones are lighter so can be thrown higher, and have arms so can pick up bombs. The white ones have poison blood so that if they get eaten the enemy gets damage. The whites also don't get affected by poisonous things. The purple are 10x stronger and 10x heavier than the other pikmin.
ALL the Pikmin have arms buddy =P

My gues would be >B would be like Dedede's but with Red, Blue, White, and Yellow Pikmin instead of Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, and Gordo...maybe ^B would involve the Dolphin...and VB could be a Purple Pikmin Earthquake? Standard B could be...iono...not much...

Louie could be a costume, as could the president...or maybe clones with Onions for ^B instead of the Dolphin! [/joke]

I just don't see him as likely. Brilliant series, but iono how well he'd adapt to Smash.

nic7 said:
And, I can't tell if you're joking, but Isaac was confirmed. So..that would answer you "Who" Question.
No he wasn't. You're thinking of Ike methinks. Unless that's the same person? o_O

Frogger said:
...I like you. :)
Haha, thank you ^_^

And Marioman, Geno was a Mario character from Mario RPG...don't really see any chance with him only being in one game that not too many people know...possible though, with the game being popular in Japan.

Leves, when was the Boxart confirmed?

Back