ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

S.S. said:
ALL the Pikmin have arms buddy =P

My gues would be >B would be like Dedede's but with Red, Blue, White, and Yellow Pikmin instead of Waddle Dee, Waddle Doo, and Gordo...maybe ^B would involve the Dolphin...and VB could be a Purple Pikmin Earthquake? Standard B could be...iono...not much...

Louie could be a costume, as could the president...or maybe clones with Onions for ^B instead of the Dolphin! [/joke]

I just don't see him as likely. Brilliant series, but iono how well he'd adapt to Smash.

No he wasn't. You're thinking of Ike methinks. Unless that's the same person? o_O

You're right. I was thinking of Ike. So Isaac = Who?

And, I just couldn't think of a reason why the yellow ones can only pick up bombs, so I figured it was their use of arms. But, I guess it must be their ears?

Prolly because of their...um...electrical resistance...that was non-existant in the first game? o_O

I have no clue, they just made it that way to include more strategy =P

Oh well, maybe we'll get some explanation in the 3rd installment...

I'd still say there's a 50/50 chance of Olimar being playable. (If no playability, 100% chance of AT though)

Frogger said:
Isaac, from Golden Sun, no?
Ah, that would make sense!

And nic, now that I think about it, I think Purple Pikmin could lift bombs in the second one, so if that's the case then maybe the yellows are the strongest of the three main colors?

EDIT: I totally agree, Ridley just doesn't seem to fit...I've been saying that for months =P

2 things that makes us believe this list is fake (still, of course, some of those characters may appear, but I see it as a prediction coming from that guy who is supposedly "leaking" the list)
1.Sheik was mispelled
2. Geno? and Isaac? they will most likely be Assists, not playable though.

@ S.S.- Really? It's definitely plausible. I would never have tried using the purple ones figuring that they would just explode. Maybe they were the strongest of the original 3?

{Axtlár} said:
2 things that makes us believe this list is fake (still, of course, some of those characters may appear, but I see it as a prediction coming from that guy who is supposedly "leaking" the list)
1.Sheik was mispelled
Hm, I noticed that one too, but the "i before e" rule kept me from mentioning it XD

And I don't remember if the Purples can lift 'em nic, but they can lift everything else so it would make sense XD

{Axtlár} said:
1.Sheik was mispelled
Shiek wasnt misspelled http://cube.ign.com/articles/096/096209p1.html

balrogs.pa said:
Don't trust websites in that manner. Videogame editors tend to misspell everything. Take a look at this below from the official Melee instruction booklet.
19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back