ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

It. Is. Speculation.

I. Am. Sorry. But. I. Cannot. Make. That. Any. More. Clear.

o_O It's speculation? Oops. I didn't notice that. I see the light! Amazing!

Look, I don't know whether that was sarcasm. All I know is that I was up way to late last night and I think I need some coffee. I'm going to go... something... to do...

Seriously, WTF is with the whole "Ridley in Brawl" rumor? That's about as likely as being able to play as Rayquaza.

Ridley is just to big, and not at all anthropomorphic. It's a fireball spitting pteradactyl. Not happening.

Fake list.

As long as Ridley and King K. Rool are playable, I'm happy.

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Seriously, WTF is with the whole "Ridley in Brawl" rumor? That's about as likely as being able to play as Rayquaza.

Ridley is just to big, and not at all anthropomorphic. It's a fireball spitting pteradactyl. Not happening.

Fake list.
Bowser's twice as large as Ridley in modern Mario platformers and he's playable. Not to mention he spits fireballs like Bowser. Also Kirby and Meta-Knight aren't anthromorphic at all and they're still playable. Oh and Bowser once was at least 3 times bigger than Rayquaza. Remember SMSN?

Last edited:
Guys this is not real.
Animal crossing villager? Please.
No tails? If sonic is in the game, there has to be tails (whether we want it or not)
I'm not going to bother going through the whole list, but they don't fit.
Ridly? Cool, but much too big (Samus is as big as his beak!)
Just speculation!

Last edited:
ridly could be in brawl

1. he was downsized in melee
2. theres only 1 metroid character (zss is not a character shes a fsa)
3. hes to big? i dont giv a sh*t. he can be downsized.
kirby was upsized ALOT . so ridly can be downsized.

Giga-Dragon said:
Guys this is not real.
Animal crossing villager? Please.
No tails? If sonic is in the game, there has to be tails (whether we want it or not)
I'm not going to bother going through the whole list, but they don't fit.
Ridly? Cool, but much too big (Samus is as big as his beak!)
Just speculation!
Tails won't be in the game and there will most likely be a Animal Crosser...

Here's proof that this is a hoax...
famousrevealzi6.png

So sad

giv me a link to that thing

because i want to read the whole thing......

balrogs.pa said:
Well Animal Crossing Villager is likely since well his icon is revealed already. The only person from new comers i want on starter list is Snake. considering how pwnage he is.

Well, If you look at the Picto-Chat stage you'll notice it has it's own icon, so I'm not so sure about that. Personally I wouldn't like a animal crossing character in the game, mainly because it doesn't feel like that character belongs in SB, but who knows, if you would of said that Mario, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Princess Peach, and Luigi were to be in a fighting game 23 years ago people would of that you were crazy :)shocked:), so who knows.

All of the Veterans seem believable except maybe Marth (IMO), and Jigglypuff (IMO).

Some of the Newcomers are believable except for K. Rool (mostly because they already have a big dragon type character already, but maybe), Geno (who exactly is that?), Animal Crossing Villiger (See above), Captain Olimar (It's about a 50/50 for me if he's in). All of the others I can believe.

All things that have been said referring to Super Smash Bros. Characters are all my opinion and is not a fact TY"

balrogs.pa said:
yes, But does dbz have Items, Assist Trophies. a bunch of pokemon. Trophies Stickers and much more? the last DBZ game i played didnt have any items, or collectables. just story mode, a bunch of characters which all had the same moves really. and you had to buy new moves which i dont think goku ever had to do.

yes they have items... personly havnt picked up bt3 yet as it isnt out in aussie as far as i know... but i have bt2 and you get alot of items you can attack to people to power them up est use in battle... you can also fuse items to make superior items... they have several battles modes even team fighting ... bt3 has wifi battles... as for pokemon no but they do have a big pink thing called buu does that count?

I don't believe this roster. There are not enough females, and I know Sakurai wants more females in this game. What about Michiah, Captain Syrup, and Ashley? I don't think they would put in a Windwaker Link, considering Link's gale bommerang represents the WindWaker Link. Game and Watch is important to Nintendo's history and plus he has an original moveset. I don't see why people want him out. Animal Crossing Villager is believable because they already have their icon. I haven't played animal crossing but I read that he or she can use a shovel, fishing rod, net as some fighting weapons. If this is the roster, their has to be more characters than this. They must have left something out, like Sukapon, Takumaru, Lucario. Issac is believable because he is a first party swordsman, and has some moves.

Back