Roster too small??

PWNage_PWR

Sexy Beast
Mar 1, 2009
Wii Online Code
8403-9835-9387-6443
I think it is, You would expect for the possibly last ssb game to have a big roster but it doesn't. So disappointing. What characters do you think would be a good addition to brawl?
I think:
Ridley,
mega man,
waluigi,
shadow,
knuckles,
dr. eggman &
master chief

SSB shouldn't have gotten rid of
Mewtwo,
Dr. Mario,
Pichu

SSB can't get rid of a classic like mewtwo.

35 characters is "too small" of a roster for you?

Geez.

first off: we have a who you want in Brawl thread. use that

and the roster is decent but could have been better. they should have only added characters, not remove 4

... The roster, small? You're crazy. 35 characters plus alternate forms isn't enough for you? -.- ... You don't see very many fighting games with 35+ characters.

Also, as Shadow mentioned, we already have the "the one character would have made Brawl perfect" thread, or whatever the name was...

And while this is of little concern, I find it funny you think Pichu is more worthy than Roy, lol.

... The roster, small? You're crazy. 35 characters plus alternate forms isn't enough for you? -.- ... You don't see very many fighting games with 35+ characters.

Also, as Shadow mentioned, we already have the "the one character would have made Brawl perfect" thread, or whatever the name was...

And while this is of little concern, I find it funny you think Pichu is more worthy than Roy, lol.

OMFG I totally forgot about Roy.

I think it is, You would expect for the possibly last ssb game to have a big roster but it doesn't. So disappointing. What characters do you think would be a good addition to brawl?
I think:
Ridley,
mega man,
waluigi,
shadow,
knuckles,
dr. eggman &
master chief

SSB shouldn't have gotten rid of
Mewtwo,
Dr. Mario,
Pichu

SSB can't get rid of a classic like mewtwo.

I think because SSB doesnt have some of the characters you would've liked, doesn't mean its roster is too small. I definitely would have liked other characters added but the roster size is fine the way it is.

True

I think that the roster is fine the way it is. Like do you actually want Waluigi as a character? Dont think so

I think the same thing.... I feel like so many characters could have been put in the game if the damn fanboys would have shuted up and be grateful that the game would get delayed to make it even better. I do think that a 35 character roster is small... too small for brawl to be exact.

A larger cast never hurts, RockerJ. Not that we need one, though. I'm perfectly content with kicking everyone's asses with Wolf. :p

Ridley: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mega man, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waluigi, maybe
shadow, maybe
knuckles, no
dr. eggman, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
master chief, not a nintendo character

Ridley: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mega man, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waluigi, maybe
shadow, maybe
knuckles, no
dr. eggman, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
master chief, not a nintendo character

Two things:

1. Do not revive a thread that has been dead this long
2. This isn't even the right section for that. We are just discussing whether there are enough people on the roster here.

Back