RP sign up- Realms

WoW an rp already, god things move fast.
Any way this looks very interesting and i wan't to join.
The only problem is that in the last one i was incredbly unreliable and i apoligise for that.
If you will have me i would love to make an awesome sign up.

i think its fine, if your gonna be unreliable then just make a character who does not appear very much

I won't be unreliable this time
i just had exams and i was revising so much i couldn't particapte.
I feel a bit guilty about that.
Well im gonna make me a sign up once i have read the plot so far.

cool. glad to have you.

hey Shadow, i beleive that ends the three character discussion right? we have more people

I think im only gonna have one character at the start any way. I don't like having to many characters.

If I make a really good sign up, can I have a third character anyway? Three characters per person worked quite well in the original Alternate Plot, and I have an idea for a reaaaaallly good villain.

bayne just PM me the sign-up

as for the 3 characters arguement, i say keep the vote open still.

Name:Zanaku

Appearance:appearance:slightly built,stands 5'9,has straight long hair enough to cover his eyes,his hair color is dark brown,his eye color is white,wears a mask sometimes that has 3 horns 2 pitch black eyes,color for mask,blue smooth hard surface with a red thick line down the middle,2 thick red lines on the 3 horns,almost covers the head but leaves back open,wears a blue tunic that goes to his waist,Has a red scarf around his waist hanging,his shirt sleeves go to his elbows then has wraps from there covering the rest of his arm,his pants are baggy up to his knees then has wraps covering the rest of the leg,has shoes that are flexible,color blue,pants color black,skin tight undershirt color black,scar on both of his eyes going from above the eye down to the cheek.

Bio:He lives on a small island north of the great land.When he was young his village was attacked by destry and they killed everyone but him.They used him as a puching bag for amusement then left him stranded on the beach before they left the island.They left him with one thing in mind,death to the destry and their lord.When he was halfdead an ancient people of old age found him.They were a race of combat like the spartans so they can protect the village from anything.They taught him their brutal but yet beuitiful combat.They taught him how to attack silently and when seen to fight with brute force.When he reached the age of 19 he snuck on a boat to go to the great land disguising himself as one the of the workers.They reached the docks and from there threw his suit off looked to the distance and seen an adventure about to unfold.

Abilities: puts on mask at night to see in dark and nearby life.Is quick agile and can shoot a dark beam at his foes.

Weapons:he uses crossbow that has poisen on it and throwing knives.A machete with ridged edges in the back of the machete.

This is my guy.

His combat style is a mix of muay tai and shadow boxing.

hell join anybody as long as there against the destry

Two things:

-Don't Double-post.

-Along with Night, you might want to use good grammar. It makes your posts look more intelligent. :p

i know him and talked it over with him already. he is accepted.

Dal is right though you do need to work on grammer a bit.

Another good guy? Dammit... :lol:
Maybe you should let Giga create a third evil character, just to even things out. :lol:

i asked him to show me the sign-up and sadly, i rejected it. the reasons why are between me and giga, but he's going to possibly try again

should i make my character a loner.And this is a stupid question i know.What is double posting?Sorry for the bad grammer.

when you make two posts in a row, with no reply inbetween. instead of posting what you might have forgotten to say, edit your original post to include your thoughts.

I say no to the loner idea, especially him being a prominent hater of Destry

Back