RP sign up- Realms

Destry Dynasy would have to be pretty big since its U.S.S.D. and the Chin-yu Dynasty together.

Character Name: Vulgus Vires Vox (triple V, or just Vulgus for short)

Alliance: Evil

Appearence: 6'2" Tall, weighs 280 pounds solid muscle mass. Wears a loose-fitting trench coat, black with white trim. Hair is spiky green (super-spiked), wears golden arm braces along with iron shackles that symbolize his past.

Bio: Vulgus Vires Vox is a strong and viral man. No one knows his true name, but locals have named him Vulgus Vires Vox out of fear. His name translates to "Massive Strength and Power." Though not completely intimidating at first sight, his strange power originates from inside his soul, or lack thereof.

As a child, he was a light-weight, a nobody who nobody cared for. At age six, he was being instructed at the Martial Arts Shotokahn Training Temple in Destry when he failed his instructions. The instructor beat him repeatedly. Having already been abused as a child, he was used to this sort of punishment. At this time, he was six years old and weighed 90 pounds. The bruises and scars seemed to dissappear overnight, and for some reason his body had remarkable healing abilities.

The boy could take it. This nobody, this thing that crawled from the gutter whom noone cared for could take a beating from a full fledged Martial Artist and still walk as if he had gotten the best night of sleep in his life. This made the instructor fearful, so he attempted to consult his parents. The mother and father seemed oblivious to the fact that no matter how hard they beat there son, he never even bled. The instructor suggested he be removed from the picture, fearing he may become to powerful a warrior and threaten Destry.

In the middle of the night, the parents crept into Vulgus's room, sporting knives to end him. Together they gazed upon his sleeping body, so small, so powerless. The child squinted at the change in temperature, and awoke, staring into his parents eyes as they raised the knives. In a falsh, the father struck with the knife. Vulgus reached out his hand and grasped the blade. His anger rose, his energies flared, and his abilities rose.

His anger continued rising, and he grew. His skin graphed itself and stretched, his muscles exploded into place and kept growing. He quadrupled in size and weight. His height peeked at 7'5", and he maxed off his weight at 600 pounds. His eyes shown white, and his giant hand found its way to his father's neck, and he raised him into the air, crushing the life out of him. His mother screamed in terror and attacked. He laughed at her attempts.

Witnesses outside the homestead report seeing a swallowing of light, and then a massive explosion that crippled the land. Another swallowing of light, and a scream of rage and power released a small ball of shining light which struck the Martial Arts school and exploded on impact. The bodies inspected on sight were fried to a crisp, and all the lives lost in the school could not be replaced.

Vulgus had not been seen for many years, yet recent reports have found him steeling livestock in the North-Western islands. His description has been described as being 6'2", and weighing 280 pounds. His calm appearence yet frightening disposition scares the villagers. His power has not maxed out in a long time, and hopefully the world will not have to deal with it again.

Abilities: Quick Regeneration and seemingly magic transformation power to rapidly accelerate and or decelerate cell growth.

Ooc: ok...not to sure, comments, questions?

Last edited:
I got a question. Is he... a Russian Broly? :lol: jk jk

not the Destry leader, ill make one for him later prolly. yea, pretty much the russian broly. lol. Dal, just added it for story flare. a bit too much, yea, prolly. ill edit it out. other than that, how was it?

I don't think it needs editing out when you keep in mind it was his mom, an ordinary lady, trying to stab him. I guarantee noone is going to have just an ordinary character.

ok, i did edit it. im not sure if i like it though.......do you guys think i should keep it or start a new one from scratch?

EDIT: yea bodine, that's true. but i did edit it, and it flows better without giving so much incentive that he's invincible

Last edited:
sorry but still no. the healing ability then the sudden super strength are god-mods.

and i may have time to post my character. i'll try to get him up later

yea, instead of attempting to save this one, im just gonna make the leader for Destry. I gotta get some sleep in about an hour, but i should have it up by then.

Back