RP sign up- Realms

^bodine how about you make Ivan Drago, and I'll make rocky. There could be some awsome diaologe, "I must break you!"

Rocky: "AAAdrian, I'llll heelph youu apolloa asdlkj ah ah ahsdlkfjdsl."

ok just read what i missed

@lbu: accepted. i'll talk with you about the other idea through the PM you sent me.

@Storm: thanks for explaining Shotokan. knew it sounded familier. accepted

@GigaRidley: the girl is accepted and as for Richard. hes accepted under the same condition as Dal; don't go crazy with the powers.

i'll post my second character soon. i'm glad people are liking this idea to.

No problem, Shadow. I didn't mean to make him sound overpowered. Anyway, he starts off being good at swordplay, but not talented at using Zodiac magic. Later on, he becomes stronger once he is more masterful with it.

Let's see the sides here:

Good - 5
Neutral - 2
Evil - 2

(Shadow, you should post all the character sign-ups in the first post. It would've made counting a lot easier.)

So, when is this officially starting?

I don't think we have enough yet.

Anyone want Shalka? I have a new idea for a character.

Maybe if there isn't enough people joining Shadow will change it to 3 per person. But if we get a few more it'll remain at 2.

Let's see the sides here:

Good - 5
Neutral - 2
Evil - 2

(Shadow, you should post all the character sign-ups in the first post. It would've made counting a lot easier.)

So, when is this officially starting?
planned on it. just haven't gotten to it

as for starting...well see

and as for 3 characters...depends on how many join

I am back on as well. We could start tonight since we have most of the major roles filled, then people could still join. as for Giga's three-character idea, i think we should give him leeway on that Shadow. just because his characters will seemingly be doing everything together, he would therefore post as both at the same time.

just thoughts, but ultimately Shadow, its up to you when to start. Give me the word and it'll happen. :thumbsup:

EDIT: im gonna create my second character. gimme 10-20 minutes.

Last edited:
Heres my sign up IF we go for 3

Name: James Caroway

Alliance: Good

Appearance: James is 5'9 and has blonde hair that is slicked back. He wears a brown dress suit conplete with jacket and pants with a white long sleeve button-up under shirt. He often takes off his jacket during combat just wearing his undershirt, with his brown pants with suspenders lapping over his shoulders. on each suspender there is a gun-holster, each of coarse carrying an old fashion revover pistol.

Bio: James is a hopeless romantic, gentleman, and ladies man.
One night he was taking a stroll downtown with his date, on their way to the theater. On the way the witnessed 3 men brutaly murder a man. James pulled his firearm and shot at these men. Two managed to escape, but one was injured by James shot. He interragated the man. He was from the Destry Dynasty, but he was of Chin-yu desent. They were ordered by Volgus, leader of the Destry Dynasy to kill this man. They were hitman, and the victim was none other than the head secretary of the democratic government of Conud. He was to travel to Drosin by plane to sign a treaty to allie against Destry the next day.
James finished the assasin off and turned to the body of Roy Davidson, head secretary of Conud. Roy let out a cough and James jumped out of fear, thinking he was dead. In his last breath Roy presented James with the task of traveling to Drosin to present to them the treaty. James took the treaty, shortly afterwards the local law enforcement arrived and started to attack James. James escaped, but now is blamed for the death of Roy Davidson. As he made his way to his home he tried to clear his head and think of a way to clear his mission with the law after him. He then thought of his brother, Cid Caroway. Cid was a mechanic, the best in the world, and owned an airship, the S.S. Abigale.
While in thought, a bag came over James face and a rope around his neck, followed by a few blows to the head.
When he awoke he was in a cell, and it was cold. He look out the barred window to see it was snowing outside. Then he noticed a flag waving in the wind, bearing the creast od Destry.

Abilities: James is an expert marksman. It comes from the years he spent as a soldier in the United Conud Marines. He is best with a rifile but prefers his pistols, nicknamed Lady Luck and Mother Earth.

Back