RP sign up- Realms

Name: Sekhmet

Alliance: Evil

Appearence: Sekhmet stands at 6'5", and weighs 233 pounds. He wears long black and purple make-shift silk pants, along with an overflowing purple robe that hangs just above the ground. His face is covered by the hood of the robe, and he wears midnight black silk gloves. His body is covered in tattoos and ancient symbols of a long forgotten race. His skin is a tan brown color.

Biography: Sekhmet is perhaps the strangest being presently alive. His mystical tattoos and strange incantations startle most who see him. His body itself is quite intimidating, bearing markings of the forgotten civilization of Ammit. Ammit was a supersticious culture who honoured the different Gods of the known world.

Isis was the god of Wisdom, and the main one the poepl of Ammit treasured. They practiced their Sacred rituals and magical spells to honor and appease Isis. Amun Ma'at, God of Justice, was protector to Isis. Sekhmet despised both of these creatures, and so he sided with both Osiris and Ra, the Gods of Death and Sun.

With the newfound power and hatred fueled by these vengeful spirits, Sekhmet acted their will and destroyed Ammit and it's people. No one knows how long he has been alive, only that the records of Ammit date back to other 2,500 years ago. He has long since been in slumber, it is assumed, until recently.

He has arisen once more, sensing the bloodlust and stench of war. His powers are stronger than he could remember. Bearing the Sceptor of Seth, God of the Desert, he has become the High Preist of Destry. Befriending Storm Valentine, his thirst for war has never been closer to being quenched. Many question as to where his powers limits are, and where it comes from.

It comes from his soul, but is channeled through his scepter. The only reason being is that he posseses the long famed and sought after "Eye of Ra", what he says was a gift from the God himself. He also posseses the Ankh of Osiris, his right arm. It is covered in pure gold, malleable and wanted by many. Using these tools, he releases the power of the Gods upon his foes.

Abilities: He can summon the dead, and he posseses the ability to launch bolts of lightning from the sky or his body.

Ooc: Theres some evil for ya Dal! lol. And no Shadow, lol, i wont go crazy with the powers. Comments?

Last edited:
Dal: Don't worry about it. If Shadow grants me permission to do a third character, you can bet your bottom dollar that he'll be evil.

And unlike Bodine, I DO do evil.

Heres my sign up IF we go for 3

Name: James Caroway

Alliance: Good

Appearance: James is 5'9 and has blonde hair that is slicked back. He wears a brown dress suit conplete with jacket and pants with a white long sleeve button-up under shirt. He often takes off his jacket during combat just wearing his undershirt, with his brown pants with suspenders lapping over his shoulders. on each suspender there is a gun-holster, each of coarse carrying an old fashion revover pistol.

Bio: James is a hopeless romantic, gentleman, and ladies man.
One night he was taking a stroll downtown with his date, on their way to the theater. On the way the witnessed 3 men brutaly murder a man. James pulled his firearm and shot at these men. Two managed to escape, but one was injured by James shot. He interragated the man. He was from the Destry Dynasty, but he was of Chin-yu desent. They were ordered by Volgus, leader of the Destry Dynasy to kill this man. They were hitman, and the victim was none other than the head secretary of the democratic government of Conud. He was to travel to Drosin by plane to sign a treaty to allie against Destry the next day.
James finished the assasin off and turned to the body of Roy Davidson, head secretary of Conud. Roy let out a cough and James jumped out of fear, thinking he was dead. In his last breath Roy presented James with the task of traveling to Drosin to present to them the treaty. James took the treaty, shortly afterwards the local law enforcement arrived and started to attack James. James escaped, but now is blamed for the death of Roy Davidson. As he made his way to his home he tried to clear his head and think of a way to clear his mission with the law after him. He then thought of his brother, Cid Caroway. Cid was a mechanic, the best in the world, and owned an airship, the S.S. Abigale.
While in thought, a bag came over James face and a rope around his neck, followed by a few blows to the head.
When he awoke he was in a cell, and it was cold. He look out the barred window to see it was snowing outside. Then he noticed a flag waving in the wind, bearing the creast od Destry.

Abilities: James is an expert marksman. It comes from the years he spent as a soldier in the United Conud Marines. He is best with a rifile but prefers his pistols, nicknamed Lady Luck and Mother Earth.

Good, but i thought there were no guns?:nono:

Nice one Storm. I'm looking forward to seeing him in action.

Let me guess, your inspiration was... mmm Ancient Egyptian?

EDIT: there are guns, but not too much. Thats what Shadow told me.

up to Shadow but, i think anyone can join, sure. read previous posts and type up a character to present. if its accepted, then your in. if not, your welcome to keep trying.

EDIT: @Bodine; awww, how did you know? lol. yea, i love all the ancient egyptian stuff,

Last edited:
It depends if:

-You have good grammar.

-You can write more than one paragraph.

-You're good with plots.

We should start soon.

seconder8.jpg

Back