Rpg!!!

How about doing some research mate, theres a few already, but alot more coming out.

Well there is currently:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Super Paper Mario
Dragon Quest Swords: Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors (not recommended, but somewhat fun.)

Future RPG's:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Red Steel 2 (might include some RPG aspects)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Chocobo's Dungeon: Toki-Wasure no Meikyuu
Opoona

Thats all I know of.

Last edited:
Super Paper Mario is not an RPG, no matter what they tell you
Fire Emblem I guess is one, but its more of a turn base strategy game.
Dragon Quest, I know nothing about this except its some game made by the Japanese.

T3kNi9e said:
Super Paper Mario is not an RPG, no matter what they tell you
Fire Emblem I guess is one, but its more of a turn base strategy game.
Dragon Quest, I know nothing about this except its some game made by the Japanese.
The way it is setup, with the level-gaining and item-collecting and such, it is considered an RPG by many people. I, myself, don't think it is an RPG, but I was just naming all possible choices.

Dragon Quest Swords is kind of an RPG, but that fact that it is on rails, completely defeats the purpose.

I have heard Opoona described as an RPG, or more precisely as a "Lifestyle RPG", although I am not quite sure what that means.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World looks exactly what im looking for, looks freaking amzaing!

opoona looks so dull, it will suit a child fine. not me.

iOwnage said:
Well there is currently:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Super Paper Mario
Dragon Quest Swords: Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors (not recommended, but somewhat fun.)

Future RPG's:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Red Steel 2 (might include some RPG aspects)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Chocobo's Dungeon: Toki-Wasure no Meikyuu

Thats all I know of.

Are any of those real-time?

Anyone know the release date for the new Tales of Symphonia? I loved the first one and still go back to it every now and then. I think I have over 100 hours of gameplay from it and I've beaten it three times already and I still love it.

Back