Rpg!

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Last night I joined a Heroes match in Night Club and notice one of the players on my team has no name. Of course I immediately realize its a "hacker". I normally quit at this point but sometimes Ill stick around for a bit to see just what kind of BS is going down. I run up the stairs to the stair room to join my team and see a guy with no name and think how the **** is this guy running amongst my team. I take aim and unload and he wont die!...

Meanwhile the other team is on the other end sniping and shooting from the scaffold lighting No Name pulls out a freaking RPG and fires down the hall! No name also has unlimited proxies and when he dies the RPG gets left behind! Needless to say I stuck around and spent the rest of the match trying to get my hands on his dropped RPGs. I got a few and had a blast!

So thanks No Name, for once a "hacker" actually made the game fun.

lol, Anarion strikes again. He's the one hacker everyone loves to play with. He usually makes the games exciting. He has a you tube channel with all his great hacks including color changing smoke, thermal vision gameplay, 3rd person view. And of course the Rocket launcher. I remember one game as hero just when I was about to get pinned down by 3 opponents he comes out of no where and launches the thing from halfway across the map. I watched it fly, and BOOM! it was great!

yeah i played a game with him in the facility and he had the rocket launcher, i wish they had that as a weapon anyway, that thing is freakin awesome, i got the chance to pick it up and fire it off. since i hit 56 i dont mind running into hacker games, adds a different dynamic to the game, except god mode.
and the fact they hack it to do something different and change everyones experience is i feel, a plus.

OH! I played with him! I was on Nightclub, and I saw a silenced P99...
At first I was like, o_o...

But he kept blowing himself up...then he left.
Struggle, woadie and I played against him...
Guess he was just testing out his hacks :)

I mean, I don't like hackers, but at least he 'shares'.

Haha just watched some of his vids. The full auto sniper is BS extreme but the other stuff is pretty cool. Well except the stupid infinite explosions. Ive been in a few of these and its so ****ing pointless.

OH! I played with him! I was on Nightclub, and I saw a silenced P99...
At first I was like, o_o...

But he kept blowing himself up...then he left.
Struggle, woadie and I played against him...
Guess he was just testing out his hacks :)

I mean, I don't like hackers, but at least he 'shares'.

You know what! just last night I found my first silenced P99! but I had just got the Hero and assumed he dropped it. I wonder if it was a hacker because Ive never found a silenced P99.

I kinda wonder why eurocom didnt allow attachments on pistols

Guys if you like that, you should check out GE GO BOOM he is the one and only my friends.

O. You mean this guy. I had a chance to pickup his RPG and get a kill. :sick: He also had the silenced p99 as well.

dscn3309o.jpg

dscn3311f.jpg

dscn3310v.jpg

^^^ OMG You're FTW!!! Ive played with you a lot! Im "/n" now BTW I hate you lol Every time I see that name :mad5: I know Im gonna die...

LOL, should have ran into me last night. Some of my worst games ever. :frown5:

I need a new internet provider fast.

think that was the guy he troll our game and had on automatic and it was awsome!!!!!!!!!

^^^ OMG You're FTW!!! Ive played with you a lot! Im "/n" now BTW I hate you lol Every time I see that name :mad5: I know Im gonna die...

Good game last night man, I think that was you in Heroes.

Then the second game in jungle I was coming down that hill, I knew someone was over there along that fence area sniping cause I could hear the silenced rifle shooting. By the time I seen you it was too late for me ahaha.

Good game last night man, I think that was you in Heroes.

Then the second game in jungle I was coming down that hill, I knew someone was over there along that fence area sniping cause I could hear the silenced rifle shooting. By the time I seen you it was too late for me ahaha.

Haha Yea those were some fun matches. Im about 3,000 away from 45 FINALLY! Were you there for the epic Masty battle in Archives? That was freaking awesome

Back