RPGS=Wii?

Lord Haku said:
But you know Nintnedo has never really been big on RPG:(

Actually all original Final Fantasies (1-6) were on NES & SNES and they had Chrono Trigger and LoZ.

Sorry, but i just had to give that little information ... or i would have died a little inside.

yeah but LoZ I don't really count as a RPG its a great series but its not exactly RPG u don't lvl up and u don't really get new swords well u do but u know

well in Final Fantasy X you didn't actually "level up" but you still consider it a rpg, right? ;)

i know where you are coming from, LoZ wasn't a true rpg .. it sort of has its own genre.

well in ffx u still go through that weird system "growing" 8)

but yeah its such a good game though and nintendo has started great things and then everyone takes them away 8/

the wiimote could be used to cast spells or whatnot, and depending on how accurate you were in casting the spell, the damage would be higher. There are a lot of new things that could be tried, we just have to give the developers some time to be creative.

Now that would be awsome. I would really love it if u swung the wiimote and that's how u hit the tennis ball in wii sports, considering I play tons of tennis. I would kick some butt.

I think someone mentioned a good idea were u have to kinda draw the runes to do the spell but that's my opion(and that other persons 8))

wiiener said:
well in Final Fantasy X you didn't actually "level up" but you still consider it a rpg, right? ;)
You did level up.

i know where you are coming from, LoZ wasn't a true rpg .. it sort of has its own genre.

I'd call it action/adventure. It's hardly original enough to warrant it's own genre.

I personally want Phantasy Star Universe to come to the Wii. Its only coming out for the PS3 even though it was originally on the Dreamcast and then re-released on the GC. PSO was one of my favorite RPG's. I also want Fable 2 to come to the Wii. But I don't think Lionhead studios is going to do that:p

Back