RPG's

Harvest Moon isn't an RPG, it's more of a simulation. If Harvest Moon is an rpg, so is Sims.

I'd love to see a "Tales of..." game from Namco. And also a Baten Kaitos sequel would be tasty.

Kamikaze said:
Harvest Moon isn't an RPG, it's more of a simulation. If Harvest Moon is an rpg, so is Sims.
Huh? That comparison doesn't really work because HM has several ties too several genres(game sites usually say strategy/rpg), but the sims is a sim.

I just saw the Dragon Queset gameplay vid, looks odd, but I'll give it a try. I just dont like how it seems to be presented in levels.

Anyone got another vid of it? I saw the one where the guy walks down a path fighting little orange and blue blob things and fights a golem at the end.

Darkside7000 said:
I just saw the Dragon Queset gameplay vid, looks odd, but I'll give it a try. I just dont like how it seems to be presented in levels.

Anyone got another vid of it? I saw the one where the guy walks down a path fighting little orange and blue blob things and fights a golem at the end.
Yeah the DQ game is pretty lame. I hate the whole rails thing. It seems like all you do in the game is fight monsters, and shake bushes for items.

It's based on a crappy game where you used some kind of plastic sword as a controller. Hopefully Japanese people will buy it so that we might get DQ IX :)

Yeah, definately one thats going to depends on an awsome story, which DQ probably wont have. Seems more like something you'd play at an arcade.

Back