[RS] want"s war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TKING11

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gobbles, MI
[RS] Clan.....We Want War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is your clan looking to do battle with another clan? How bout some intense competition and good times? Well you have come to the right place ye maties lol. RS is always looking for new competition and re-matches. We are interested in any team that is legit and also are interested in doing PAL wars.

First off a little about [RS] aka Red Screen so you know who you are up against. We have been around since early 2011....March I think and have 16 members 3 of which PAL (We are currently looking for more PAL members). The original members consisted of YELA (me), P, J, coffee, and Boquab teaming up for fun to play TC....a few weeks later we came up with the tag [RS] and made us an official Clan, thus starting our journey to become an Elite Force in the GE world. We do not accept or support any form of hacking, boosting, or cheating in anyway and we will not war any teams who do. We have done battle with some of the best clans out there so far, such as SD, PN, X, POKEMON, &.Clan, DS, S1+, MK, and SS (now known as DA). We boast an impressive 19-4 war record.

Our up to date Roster in order of joining: P, J, YELA, Coffee, QC, Abide, Sneak, Steve, Jacob, Joker, Hank, Ultima, Brambles, Goldie, Rage, FG:21

RULES FOR WAR:
-No Hacking, No Cheating, No Toobing, No Proxies, No Masterton
-A weapons/gadgets cap can be set and we at [RS] leave that up to you
-Either a best of 7 or 9 series is preferred, we can stop after a team wins the series or if you like we can play all 7 or 9 matches.
-The best time for Battle is between 8-11pm
-Opposing team should meet (who ever is able to) in [RS] chat atleast 15 minutes prior to start time redscreenclan.webs.com

If you have any questions concerning anything, want to know about joining our PAL team, or wish to schedule a war feel free to send me a pm or post on here in a respectful manner. CHEERS!!

[RS] Website: RedScreenClan.webs.com

Last edited:
How man clans are on wii chat and nobody wants to battle? this troubles me, 122 views and no replies.

bump this thing
come on guys.... you set the rules.... how bout a pistols only war
see how your clan stacks up... no host quits, or hacks... just some fun intense matches :)

Back