Rumor: Activision preparing Guitar Hero: Van Halen

im glad i put down guitar hero

waste of money learn real guitar

its alot more rewarding

im glad i put down guitar hero

waste of money learn real guitar

its alot more rewarding

I really hate posts like this. Using the same wonderful logic: Hey, instead of playing Call of Duty, go get a real gun and shoot people! Hey, instead of playing Madden 09, go join a real NFL team! (sigh).

yeah.. whats the deal with all these stupid guitar hero games that have only one band on them? they must be doing well since they made aerosmith and whatever else. the thing that i want to know is, who buys them?!
They have ofter bands doing cover versions on them as well

Ill just leave this here

I really hate posts like this. Using the same wonderful logic: Hey, instead of playing Call of Duty, go get a real gun and shoot people! Hey, instead of playing Madden 09, go join a real NFL team! (sigh).
you know what

i dont give a ****

guitar hero and rock band are both ****ing retarded

Oh looky

Another version of Guitar hero for the dumb masses to pay for
How about them makeing these "Single band" games a cheap download and not a full priced game?

Oh wait
They wont make the same amount of money

That's the exact reason why Guitar Hero Faithfuls are now flocking to Rockband in record numbers. Rockband has new DLC every week whereas Activision continues to crap out these half-baked single band titles for another quick $50.

That's the exact reason why Guitar Hero Faithfuls are now flocking to Rockband in record numbers. Rockband has new DLC every week whereas Activision continues to crap out these half-baked single band titles for another quick $50.
130165add94bef1c3f205f6d7c758a74-AC_DC_Live__Rock_Band_Track_Pack.jpg

How do you mean?

Back