Rumor: Wii Fit in April

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
January 28, 2008 - According to Gamefront.de, Nintendo is planning to ship its eagerly anticipated exercise "game," Wii Fit, this April in America. Nintendo itself would has thus far only said that the title would ship sometime in "Q2" of this year, a timeline that would definitely fall in line with April.

Gamefront also reports that Europeans will get the exercise title sometime this June.

More as information becomes available.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/848/848151p1.html

well it sold over a million in japan in first week if thats good enough for ya

finally, some insigh on a possible release, better to have a rumor then being kept in the shadows

Thanks for this. Will definetly be keeping in touch with this game, its going to be quite interesting.

Here is a link to some great videos of Wii Fit in action. Japanese style..
I think this site is floating around on Wiichat.

Check out the sleeping Wii'z I think that is some funny shiiiit.
That would probably be me after about 2-3 months.

http://www.wiifolder.com

Bad move on Nintendo's part IMO. They should spread their games around more, especially when Kart is set for April as well.

Summer release would be better.

but its just a rumour. remember that

CantGetAWii said:
Bad move on Nintendo's part IMO. They should spread their games around more, especially when Kart is set for April as well.

Summer release would be better.

agree, nintendo especially should have spread out kart and brawl more, considering kart is going to get blockedd by the shadow of brawl

Guys, guys, this is all speculation. I wouldn't be surprised at all if either Mario kart or WiiFit ended up being released in the Fall.

I know I know :lol:

I would have typed more but I am on my Wii. Plus I was just stating a concern of mine it were true.

Kart should be out around the holidays, as they need a really big game to sell around then.

Nintendo own release list, which they updated a few days ago, just says Q2 for Wii Fit, and Spring for Mario Kart. Anything else is speculation and/or wishful thinking.

Back