Rumored Wii Glitch..

Tim Terror

The Terror Is Forever
Dec 30, 2007
New York
Wii Online Code
7857-0530-9666-2198
Sorry if someone has put this up before and i didnt notice...also sorry if this is in the wrong spot..

Anyone hear of that crappy rumor about the Wii's working in reverse? the link to it is right here:

http://www.cheatcc.com/ccc_newsserver/Article.aspx?PostID=374292

anyone else think this is complete bull? I mean i changed the date on my Wii to 2008 to see for myself and it didnt work. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK..DONT BLAME ME if it does screw you up...thank ya.

good job tim terror, you didnt read all of it!

*This article is presented as an exclusive Cheat Code Central feature titled "Are you dumb enough to believe this?" Please check back each Friday for the newest edition.

:yikes: LOL it got me big time...shot down my pride like a noob in MOH:H2...ouch...Oh well..at least i didnt believe it...after i checked. :smilewinkgrin:

*sigh* another moment of my life I'll never get back. There should be a professional hit service dedicated to taking out people who post time-wasting garbage.

the attitude...needed for what? Gosh i didnt notice...and by the way...unless your like 80 or something...im sure the moments of your life right now arent that important lol :ciappa:

lol glad some people took it as something that was funny and not get all pissed for no reason. true balrog..yeah maybe thats the situation with 261311 over there...his chance to get some ruined by my rumor Lol :lol:

"We’re just asking that in 2008, no one attempt to sing karaoke of any heavy metal songs. Backward Satanic lyrics and messages may be revealed, turning gamers into mindless, drooling, drones."

compleat bull shat

*This article is presented as an exclusive Cheat Code Central feature titled "Are you dumb enough to believe this?" Please check back each Friday for the newest edition.

Last edited:
Tim Terror said:
yeah maybe thats the situation with 261311 over there...his chance to get some ruined by my rumor Lol :lol:

Yep, call me the fun killer :lol: I even use a different coloured text to highlight it all. Was just miserable cause I hadn't eaten. Just the same though... at least make it plausible :p

Back