Rumors of the Story Mode

Doc141

Super Mario Bros. MASTA!
Mar 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
2478-2768-0821-6129
Here would be a good thread to post any rumors or hopes/ideas you want from the Story Mode of Brawl

(STICKY PLEASE?)

I personally think it would be cool it did a relay type play where each character had a bit of a quest.. So you didn't play just for one character.

Also I think that "This World" is either

A: a game variant for tournament

or

B: just the setting up for story mode, where one of the trophies will break the rules (AKA mario/kirby shaking hands and not fighting)

I mean we so quickly assumed that they were shaking hands like bowing before a duel but I think its VERY possible that that was an agreement to not fight and thus creates the story.

I quote the site

"When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price..."

It could also be an invasion (AKA Sub-Space Immisionary) so it is the reason they are not fighting anymore, because someone broke the rules and they need to fix it.

WHO IS THE CULPRIT?

modea01_070720k-l.jpg

go ahead and post your thoughts. :yesnod:

it is probably the sub space missionary. we already see that they were breaking the ''rules'' by shaking hands. not like bowing before a battle (look at the video on the website) and i think thats what they are doing. hence why they showed all these characters doing that mode instead of just one (thinking that because of stage pictures)

Back