Rumour: Mario Kart Wii 2007 (Europe)

Celestial

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
London, England
Wii Online Code
3049-9371-2306-9680
Well I was looking around on the internet and decided to look at N-Europe again since I haven't in a while.

So yea, just a rumour, but it's saying that Europe will be getting Mario Kart Wii in 2007, but SSBB in early 2008.
However, USA will be getting SSBB in 2007 and Mario Kart Wii in early 2008.

Just a rumour though.

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10776

Last edited:
Hopefully its true, although early '08 for us would kinda suck, but I can live with that, as long as they make it close to or as good as the predecessors.

guitarman said:
i don't think this is true. I would want it to be true though!

It would be a very nice surprise, and we will soon find out if the E3 portion of the rumor is true.

im hoping its not true. id much raher have SSBB earlier than mario kart. why not let both continenets hve both at the same time?

I would prefer getting Mario Kart before Brawl, I liked Double Dash more than Melee...

I actually predicted that SSBB would be out in Decemberish in the U.S. and January in Europe and Tails whined and told me I was wrong because SSBB has been confirmed for 2007.

God I will make him my slave for life if it ends up being true.

I've seen websites saying there is a more than 75% chance that nintendo will confirm dates for ssbb and smg and also release news on Mario Kart and bring us news on new hardware releases

vagrant said:
I would be more surprised if they didn't announce a Mario Kart for the wii at E3

Same here.

Anyways, while I like Mario Kart, I much rather have Brawl first. I can wait until early 2008 to play Mario Kart, but I don't think I can wait that long to play Brawl.

Back