Rumour or the truth?

Mario_strikers

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2007
I heard that there will be another playable character in super paper mario. :idea:

Is it luigi?
I do not know any link for this. My friend told me this rumour at school. Is it true? ;)

Last edited:
Actually, and I mean no disrespect, just clearing it up, bowser and peach play along with you, they help you out Yeah surprising I know. The start of the game has bowser and peach put under a spell or something by the count and they are forced to marry. Thats the only details they gave over the story, im assuming the marriage doesnt happen right away, if they are helping out mario. But yes they play along with you in the game. Bowser uses his fire to do serious damage and peach uses her umbrella to hide under and fly around with.

As for the other player, there is someone else that will help out mario. But it is meant to be a surprise. Im not sure if luigi would be all that surprising, I mean when I read bowser was helping out mario, that was shocking. So I dont know, it may be luigi but in my opinion thats not quite surprising.

its most likely luigi as he's on the boxart. i wouldnt mind being able to play as him ,or even a paper yoshi.

I'd like Yoshi but i'd be okay with anyone

Wiitendo said:
Its bowsar and peach who get forced to mary by a new enemy. Jeeze don't youguys ever read interviews and news

VISIT THESE SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.IGN.com
www.gamespot.com
www.nintendo.com

BESIDES PEACH AND BOWSER you nitwit.
I'm not stupid :shocked:

It said in the april nintendo power issue

Peach and bowser will be playable characters in the game Yet there is still another that will stay anomynous.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Actually, and I mean no disrespect, just clearing it up, bowser and peach play along with you, they help you out Yeah surprising I know. The start of the game has bowser and peach put under a spell or something by the count and they are forced to marry. Thats the only details they gave over the story, im assuming the marriage doesnt happen right away, if they are helping out mario. But yes they play along with you in the game. Bowser uses his fire to do serious damage and peach uses her umbrella to hide under and fly around with.

As for the other player, there is someone else that will help out mario. But it is meant to be a surprise. Im not sure if luigi would be all that surprising, I mean when I read bowser was helping out mario, that was shocking. So I dont know, it may be luigi but in my opinion thats not quite surprising.

Maybe it's a brand new character. Like luigi in blue clothes or something.
And it could be mario in the other demension.
This demension is caused by the marriage of bowser and peach because there is a curse on the landof the mushroom kingdom that when a strong king marrries a pure hearted pincess it rifts a secret demention were marios clone comes out! :lol:

Back